Q & A !

Guys, her eye makeup is so flawless. ^
The Q means question, the A means answer, and BV means Becs' view.

Calliope
Q: Are you going to tell Arizona about the other woman?
A: Desire? She was more of a distraction than a real relationship I was trying to pursue, but as soon as she is healed and back to normal, I will tell her.

Mark
Q: Have you ever had feelings for Arizona?
A: I have always loved Arizona, even when she hated me. I just love her as a person, a friend, and now as a best friend and sister. But yes, if she were straight and if she wasn't in a relationship with my ex best friend, I would definitely purse her but considering the situation, I don't think that would ever happen. But yes, I have had feelings for Arizona Robbins. I've just ignored them.
BV: I've always shipped Callie and Mark, Mark and Arizona, and Calliope and Arizona. I loved it when they were doing the triple parent thing.

Richard
Q: How do you feel about Callie and Arizona's Relationship?
A: Arizona is one of my best friends, and so whoever she chooses to be with makes me happy. I saw as Callie picked apart Arizona piece by piece in court, and now I will always have a little bit of a negative vibe about her, but I do approve.
BV: I've always shipped Richard with Miranda secretly.

Detective Devin
Q: What would have you done if when Calliope goes in to get Az, Whitney was there?
A: I sort of hoped Whitney would be there, and I didn't have to go in with Callie, because if by any chance Whitney was there, I knew Callie would teach her a lesson, and an angry Callie plus a cop on one person would be hell on earth for them. So I knew Callie had it handled, for she would beat Whitney til death if she could.

Teddy
Q: Are you jealous of Callie?
A: Am I jealous of Callie because she's with Arizona or am I jealous of Callie because of her relationship with Mark? Quite honestly, I still love Henry. I won't be able to love or be jealous of someone very much. I do like Mark, and when she's with him it makes me angry. And I think Arizona deserves better. Jealousy? Nah.

Sofia
Q: Do you think Callie ever had real feelings for Penny?
A: Mommy has always loved Mama first. I think Mommy dated Penny to distract herself from Mama, like she did with
Ms. Desire. She never and will never love anyone the way she loves my Mama.

Penny
Q: Do you think Callie was ever really in love with you?
A: No. But I liked to think she was, because I was lonely. She would say I love you, but her eyes were empty. Always empty.

Arizona
Q: Have you ever had more feelings for anyone other than Calliope?
A: Never.

Whitney
Q: Why "the duck" are you so obsessed with Arizona?
A: The bitch left me. That's what she gets.