Chapter Forty Two

DEDICATED TO MY PERSON (you know who you are) I'm so freaking thankful I found you and I LAHV yewwwwww.

Callie

We get to Joe's bar and meet up with Teddy, Henry, Meredith, Derek, Owen, and Mark.

"Amelia was sick." Owen explains.

"Great!" Mark says.

"Great what?" asks Owen.

"UHM..." Mark coughs uncomfortably. "Aren't you gonna ask me on a date?" He teases.

Once it clicks with Owen that he was joking, he exaggeratedly took Mark's hand in his and said "Oh my dearest Marcus, so do me the honor of being my date tonight and this classy restaurant." He says, referring to Joe's.

"WHY of course!" Mark exclaims.

We walk inside, and it's relatively vacant. Going to sit at our usual table, Joe shouts to us. "Hey kids! What do y'all want?"

"The usual." Derek shouts back. "For all of us."

When we sit down, Arizona sets her purse on the table. "I think I'm going to go to the ladies room." She whispers.

"Okay, be fast." I respond.

She pecks me on the cheek and heads toward the bathrooms.

"So, how's she been holding up?" Henry asks once she's gone.

"Honestly, she's doing a lot better. I think she's done. No relapses. No nightmares. It's been great." I say with a triumphant smile. "She's not completely back but she's here. She's present. She's no longer living in the past. You know?"

They nod, agreeing.

"So, food?"