Drunk love

Camila's P.O.V.
"Make yourself comfortable cause it's gonna take some time till we get on the beach."
We all smirked. One car. Two hours. Seven people. Great.

At the end I was sitting on Shawn and Jack on Cameron. But playing some cool songs so loud and listening to some stupid but good jokes in the meantime, we had so much fun, and those two hours which seemed like the longest two hours in my life, went by like a good ten minutes.

We got down the rocks and stood on a small secret beach somewhere in California. The sun was about to set in a while and it looked so pretty.
Boys sat to the sand so I joined them. We talked so many things and someone brought a bottle of alcohol there and let it circulate. When the bottle came to me, I didn't know if I want to drink it, cause I didn't drink alcohol already.
Shawn sitting next to me noticed how I stare at the bottle, so he calmed me down: "It's Whiskey. You don't have to drink it."
I didn't even look at him, I just unscrewed the bottle and decisively took a swig of it. I grinned and Shawn smiled.
"So?"
"Not bad."
"That's my girl."

I haven't known if it was because of the alcohol stupefying my head, but I felt so comfy with these guys. It was getting dark and we were sitting around a fire and the vibes were awesome.
"The last person in the water must pay drinks for the others!" Cameron screamed and ran to the sea churning the water.
I quickly took the clothes off my body and jumped to the water following by others.
I chuckled and swam farther.
"God, you're crazy," Shawn appeared next to me.
"I didn't ask you to join me," I smirked.
"I was just scared about you," he teased me.
"I can swim if you didn't notice, Mr. Caring," I joked again.
We were something about twenty meters from the bank and it was hard to see him even he was like a meter far from me.
"Hey you lovebirds!" Nash yelled at us from the beach and we both rolled our eyes and laughed of it.
"Do you think they're gonna finish the university one day?" Shawn laughed when Jack and Cameron started to run on the beach yelling something at each other.
"Haha you weirdo," I squirted water on him so he started to chase me too.
I ran laughing so hard so it didn't take much time and Shawn quickly ran me down and caught me. We fell to the sand.
"You suck at running, you know that right?" He joked laying next to me.
"Person who has never gone for a run says that," I repaid to him.
"Person who also has never gone for a run says that."
"Hm, good one," I admitted.
"We have to go for a run together," he looked at me.
"If you want to see sweaty myself, why not," I shrugged and joined his laugh.

We were just sitting next to each other, letting the water splash our legs, watching the last sparks of light on the surface of the sea. The sky was dark and I could see like thousand stars up there. Other boys were sitting something about twenty meters far from us around the shimmering fire.
"Did you ever realized the sun is kinda drowning in the sea every night, or it's just me?" Shawn broke up the silence still looking at the sea.
"I love the thought. Did you see the color of the sky when it sets?"
"Yea."
"I didn't see nothing more beautiful in my life."
"I saw," he whispered.
"Tell me," I looked at him. I couldn't see him in the dark, but I knew he was there cause our shoulders were touching.
Few seconds passed by. I was confused cause he didn't say anything.
"Shawn," I whispered and wanted to say something, but a lips silenced my words. His lips.

Hi loves! So there's a little bit longer chapter like I promised. Things are getting dramatic! :)

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU DO PLEASE VOTE! THANK U!