Closer

Camila's P.O.V.

"A month without you?" I whispered to his lips. "How could I survive it."

He smiled and with his lips touching mine helped me to get my T-shirt off my body. I didn't want other person, just him and his perfect body. He grabbed me to his arms and took me to the bed.

"Fuck how you can be this perfect," he sat next to me putting one of his hands to my hair, the second on my waist.

"Haha, don't make me blush, Mendes," I laughed and leaned my head on his chest feeling his abs under my hand.

We spent the whole night like this in a hug. I could feel Shawn's breathe in my hair. I was so tired but he fell asleep earlier. I was wondering what we did the night, if it wasn't a fault. I knew it wasn't right, and I realized the suffering and the not-talking with eachother for a month was a waste of time, but warmed my heart up that he was feeling the same as me all the time.

I felt like he was the one and only thing I have ever wanted in my whole life, and when I wasn't with him, I felt empty, with no soul. It was weird, cause I didn't felt this way yet. He was like a drug- happy and satisfied with him, wondering about sense of my being without him. And now, when he was snoring cutely with his hands wrapped around my body literally saing "don't touch her, if you don't want me to kick your ass", I felt like... home.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I could get used to this mornings easily. Camila was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up. How could I do that? She looked so beatiful, and I had an anticipating I brake her if I'd touch her. This is the definition of sleeping beauty.

I decided to cook some breakfast for us, so I went out of our room to the kitchen and cooked some waffles cause I knew she's fancy.

"Good morning," she appeared behind my back, wrapped her hands around my stomach and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Man," I put my hand on my chest. "Do you want me to have a heart attack?" I laughed.

"Sorry."

"That's alright. You hungry?" I turned to her and hugged her.

She nodded. "So much because of the smell!"

We laughed. "Did you sleep well?"

"Sure," she shrinked her eyebrows. "Did you?"

"How couldn't I?" he winked at me.

She looked at me and I took her closer to me. "You're so cute, how are you doin that."

"Magic," she joked.

We laughed and I kissed her on the top of her head. I was never this happy, I was so thankful to God for her and for the yesterday's night. If Mila wasn't this fearless and didn't tell me she remembers the kiss on the beach, we wouldn't be like we are now. I was so thankful I had her, but I still felt kinda awkward for not-telling her. I didn't realize her feelings, I didn't even realize it could hurt her.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered.

So this is love. Trust, honestly and patience. Maybe all the stuff was happening just for us to realize how we want to be. Maybe everything is happening for some reason and if this is how it is supposed to be, I couldn't be more grateful.

"Nothing."

Hey, babies! I'm glad and so grateful you read my story, I couldn't thank you enough! I hope you like this chapter, and if you do, please vote and stuff!

I currently pay my attention for another Shamila book I prepare for you, it's called Hashtag this, I would like to publish it as early as I can, so if you'd be interested, go ahead and watch my feed :)