Chapter 15

Comfy and warm didn't even begin to describe this feeling you had. It was better than the hotel bed you slept in before you were kidnapped. The warmth seemed to surround you, encasing you, chasing away the cold. You wanted to sleep forever, but that wasn't the case.

Voices were talking around you. At first they seemed distant, like someone was calling you far, far away. But the more you woke up the closer they sounded. They didn't seem to be saying a lot though. Only oohing and ahhing. You snuggled your face closer in the warmth, as your bed seemed to rumble and strangely squeeze you tighter and some squealed, which woke you up more than the sounds before.

Then someone actually spoke, "who is she?"

You didn't recognise the voice, but you recognized the second one, "we think she's Laxus' girlfriend."

'Freed?'

Your eyes fluttered open, to be met with red and you tried to push yourself up only you couldn't. Something was wrapped around your waist and back, holding you tightly down. The bed grumbled again and you lifted your head slightly to be met with Laxus' sleeping face.

"Looks like she's awake," you heard Evergreen say, you could almost hear the grin in her voice.

"Yes," Freed responded, "maybe we should help her-"

"-Oh no you don't," you heard Bickslow interrupt, "I want to see what happens."

You fidget against Laxus, "what do you think is going to happen?" Bickslow burst into laughter, but your fidgeting didn't deter Laxus, it only made him hold on tighter, so that you couldn't fidget at all. You opened your mouth to start nagging him, but he beat you too it.

"Stop fidgeting," he grumbled, his eyes still closed, "I'm trying to sleep."

"Let me go Sparky!"

"Ugh!" Laxus complained, loosening his arms slightly so that you could stand up, but not easily as his arms were heavy in their own right. You pushed yourself too your feet and dusted yourself off. You felt great, as if all your injuries were gone and your magic energy was restored.

"I feel like I've been in hibernation," you yawned, stretching your arms above your head, you see two new people standing next to the thunder legion, one had long green hair and a cowboy hat, and the other had black hair and poncho. "Hi..." you wave your hand cautious at them, as they continued to stare at you with wide eyes.

The girl with green hair shook her head, clearing herself from obvious shock and smiled back, "Hiya. I'm Bisca and this," she gestured to the man next to her, "and his is my husband, Alzack."

You nodded your head but the thunder legion screamed in shock and started questioning them on their marriage. You saw the guildmark on the Bisca and Alzack, where they not aware they were getting married while they were on the island?

You look over at Laxus who was slowly getting up, and wasn't happy about it. It was then you heard a familiar voice yell, drawing your attention into the trees and the pink haired man that suddenly burst through the trees. His hands in flames.

"YO!" Natsu's eyes were quickly on you, "FIGHT ME LIGHTNING SURFER!" Natsu charged towards you at lightning speeds and raised a fist in the air. Before you could even react Laxus was in front of you, pushing you back a step as he blocked you from Natsu. He caught Natsu fist with one hand and threw him backwards.

"Back off," he grumbled and turned to the Thunder Legion, "what happened?"

Freed stepped forward, "apparently, Laxus, we've been asleep for 7 years since the dragon attacked."