Bonus Chapter #2

9 Months Later

You take a deep breath as you see the guild come into view. Your home and family for many years now. You had missed it the past week. Part of that week you had been preparing yourself for the onslaught of your guild members, when you finally saw them after having yours and Laxus' children. All good intentions, of course, after all who wouldn't want to see your two bundle of joys. That's right two. Twins. Two Boys. Not identical though. One very clearly had your (H/C) hair and the other had the generic Dreyar electric blond hair. But, the little (H/C) hair boy was the eldest, much to Laxus' chagrin. Not that he really cared, but he used the argument to distract you when you were stressed.

But that wasn't what worried you the most. The thought of having twins made you shiver, both in fear and joy. You came to terms with the idea of being a parent long ago. But the idea of having twins never occurred to you. It wouldn't make you love them any less, it just meant double, well, everything. Which meant currently, you had one of the twins and so did Laxus.

An arm wrapped around your shoulders, making you walk just that little bit faster and surrounding you in warmth and gently nudging you into an even warmer side. You hadn't realised it, but you had been gradually slowing down. You glanced up at Laxus, your eyes narrowed. If one arm was around you, that meant only one arm was holding the baby.

"Arms on the baby Sparky!" You growled protectively and eyed the sleeping baby in his arms. As if forgetting himself, the arm quickly dropped around from you and went back to supporting the little (H/C) haired baby in his arms. He yawned slightly, and shook his head. Over the last few months Laxus had been working to the point of exhaustion. You tried to stop him, but he wanted enough money so that he could stay with you and baby comfortable for at least a year without having to work. He certainly saved up more than enough money too, and now with twins that extra money would come in handy.

"Sorry," he yawned again, "you looked worried," he raised a suspicious brow.

You shake your head, "I'm not worried. Concerned, very much." You glance up, looking at the guild after a week felt like a lifetime.

"They won't harm the twins," Laxus sighs, rolling his eyes as the two of you walk up the steps into the guild. "The one you should be worried about the most is the old man, especially when he finds out the news. You'll probably be his new favourite," he smirked at you, and before you could reply he raised a hand and blasted the doors off their hinges and into the guild hall. A loud band echoed through the hall, a dust filled the air.

Huffing, you and Laxus walked, through the now archway, into the guild hall. Everything turned silent, all eyes on the two of you. They started to flick when they realised that there was not only one baby, but two babies. You collectively felt the guild take a deep breath, preparing to shout in glee at the arrival of the two new members.

But, the shout with glee never came, "if any of you wake up my new great grandchildren you'll have to go through me." On his usual position on the bar, with his eyes closed, you rolled your eyes at the man but made your way towards him, Laxus following suit as you finally picked up the pace. One thing that stood out the most however, was the large grin that even that over large moustache of his couldn't hide. 

You saw three shadows move through the crowd and walk behind Laxus. The Thunder Legion. You could hear the silent whispers between the three friends as they argued the one question the whole guild was probably questioning. What are the babies names? They had tried to visit many times over the week, but to stop the many arguments (and there were a lot of those) as to who would see the babies first, you promised to bring them in a week after their birth.  You glanced over your shoulder to watch them peaking around Laxus, trying to get a look at the baby in his arms.