Chapter Seventeen: Kurt

"That party didn't happen. I'm not going to speak of it or even so much as think of it ever again. I hope you learned your lesson, Blaine, because there is no way that is ever happening ever again."

"Woah, woah, wait a sec. I'm the one that has to learn a lesson here? Excuse me, but I wasn't the one who ran away with my two friends while under the influence of Pixy Stix." Blaine said, clearly amused.

"And it was your fault for letting it happen." I said, matter-of-factly. Blaine was grinning now. Ugh. "You should have known that me and sugar don't really get along all that well. It is your fault because you should have stopped me."

"My fault, huh? And how was I to know that you act like an overly energetic six year old kid when giving large quantities of sugar replete with artificial flavoring? If you are really that desperate to blame someone, why not blame your brother? He was the one who knew what sugar high Kurt was like but didn't do anything to stop you."

I rolled my eyes at him, but Blaine did have a valid point. Okay, this whole incident was now officially all Finn's fault.

"So, I am hereby passing the blame regarding your sugar-induced outburst and following crash on to your brother, Finn. Ava, however, I will take full responsibility for. I did know what would happen to her."

"And who is taking the Blame for Brittany?" I asked with a smirk.

"I dunno. Santana, maybe? Neither of us. It's Brittany, after all." We both laughed. It was actually really nice. It had been so long since we had time like this. Where we could just sit around and relax and talk and just spend time with each other. Not just as boyfriends, but also as best friends. Although I fully enjoyed what went on in the physical side of our relationship, the ever increasing sexual tension was starting to get on my nerves. I won't elaborate on that. It's just that the friendly conversations I maintained with Blaine made everything about us all the more better.

Blaine gave a heavy sigh and nuzzled into my side.

"I'm glad things are finally calming down. I feel like there is always something preventing us from spending time together. Like us being at different schools, and then my dad being... my dad and stuff like that. I just hope that the rest of our summer can be perfect. I think we both deserve at least a decent summer. After all we've been through."

"You have no idea how much I agree with you," I said, kind of laughing under my breath. "Hopefully the crazy drama will calm down so we can do more of this. Just being together and stuff. It's really nice."

"I swear, you are living inside of my brain, Kurt. It's actually kind of creepy." I laughed again, nudging his side playfully.

"There is a reason we get along so well. It is because I read your every thought."

"Ah! Well, that is incredibly creepy. What am I thinking about right now?" Blaine's adorable triangle eyebrows shot up so they almost touched his hairline when he grinned. This was fun. I enjoyed our playful conversations.

"Hm... Me." I smirked and tapped his brain with my fingertips. Blaine's expression turned to mock-horror.

"Okay, now that is just terrifying. How did you know that?! Get out of my mind, Kurt, you are really creeping me out." I chuckled and stuck out my tongue.

"You can't make me. Ooh, now try and guess what I'm thinking about," I suggested, placing my pointer and middle fingers at my temple and crossing my eyes in fake concentration.

"Me?" Blaine supplied with a cocky grin. I returned my facial expression to normal and smirked again.

"No."

"What? That's no fair! I was thinking about you!" Blaine said, raising his voice, but I could see the corner of his lips turned up into a smile.

"Well, I'm not. Guess again."

"Um..." Blaine bit his lip. I loved messing with him. He was just so adorable... Hard to resist. "Does it have anything to do with me at all?"

"No."

"Ugh! Kurt, you are just awful!"

"Aw, now you know that that's not true. You love me." I grinned goofily, poking his belly. Blaine squirmed away with a grin, but I didn't miss the almost unnoticeable wince as I poked his sore spot. Blaine didn't say anything about it, so I didn't press the subject. Anyways, this game was just getting good. "Guess again."

"I don't know. I give up. I obviously don't have magic mind reading powers like you do."

"I was thinking about cupcakes," I said simply, my expression as serious as it could have been given the situation.

"What the... No fair, Kurt! I never would have guessed that!"

"That was kind of the point..." I snickered. I somewhat reluctantly sat up from my position beside Blaine, trying unsuccessfully to squint at the clock on my wall. "What time is it?"

"A little after noon? I talked to your dad this morning while you were still passed out. He said that he and Carole are taking Finn out somewhere." Blaine smiled gently, sitting up next to me and shifting his body ever so slightly closer to me. "So I thought that maybe we could do something fun today."

"Something fun... Did you have something in mind?" I said slowly and clearly. I then got onto my hands and knees and looked Blaine straight in the eye. He blinked a couple of times before speaking.

"Well, not really. Last time I had something fun in mind, we ended up getting beat up in a zoo and I ended up  in the hospital for multiple days because of my insane father."

"Aw, come on. You must have some ideas." I drawled seductively, fluttering my eyelashes in just the way that I knew would make Blaine melt.

"Mmgn, Kurt... I can't think straight when you... ah... look at me like that."

"That was kind of the point..." I smirked. Awesome, a new catch phrase. I leaned forward just the slightest amount to close the distance between Blaine and I. At first the kiss was kind of one sided, his lips barely moving against mine, but soon enough he was kissing me back sweetly. However, just as the kiss was heating up, he pulled away. I tried to dip back in for another, but he stopped me by speaking.

"So, wait. Is this your idea of something fun? Or..." I sighed slightly. I wasn't upset at Blaine for interrupting that moment per say... But I wasn't exactly thrilled, because I liked what we were doing. A lot.

"It can be. I mean, we might as well make good use of this alone time. We won't get much more of it."

"Alright." Blaine said with a sigh, and I grinned and crushed our lips together again, only to have Blaine pull away all too soon. "But before we get to into it, I think we should get dressed. And probably brush our teeth. You haven't since the party. You're teeth are probably disintegrating as we speak from all that sugar you ate."

"Ugh, way to kill a mood, Blaine." I whined.

"Sorry, Kurt, but I'm probably really gross right now." He really wasn't gross at all, but it entered my mind that I probably was. I mean, I slept outside for a couple hours this morning. Also, I don't think I brushed my teeth since yesterday. So I guess, as much as I didn't want to stop what we were doing, it was probably a good idea to clean up.

"Fine. Let's go freshen up, but then we're going to continue where we left off," I said, almost threateningly. Blaine smiled and ruffled my hair as he stood up. Normally I'd complain, but I would be able to fix it in a few minutes. And it was kind of cute.

"You have yourself a deal, Kurt Hummel."

"Woah, full name. Fancy." I smirked as I followed him up and into the bathroom.