Chapter 2

(Louis POV)

I walked into the third house this afternoon getting rather frustrated with not being able to find the perfect place for me and Harry to live. The houses are nice and moderately furnished but none of them are good enough for my HazzaBear.

I sighed after walking out I've been touring houses now for 4 hours and I'm getting quite exhausted with 6 days to go before I plan to tell, or rather show Harry our new house I need to find one today!

"There's two more houses to view Mr Tomlinson shall we go?" The woman showing me around said.

"Yeah" I sighed. "I need a house as soon as possible I'm surprising my husband for our two year anniversary and I have about four days left" I replied giving her a disappointed look.

"Well, there is a nice little cottage styled house 1 mile away from here, all furnished and modern. It's a little out of your price range but since it's such a special event I'm sure I can pull some strings." she answered with a genuine smile.

I agreed to view the next two houses and if none of these were good enough I'll either have to pick one from earlier or cancel the whole thing and I don't want to do that after putting so much hard work into all this.

[A/N]: Sorry about this they are quite annoying but I need to point out I don't know what happens when you buy a house or who takes you there and all that crap so I'm just making things up, bare with me.

We got back into the woman's car and headed down to the cottage style house she described to me. I wasn't too bothered about how far away we are from our current location because we have no friends we're both either working or spending time together. I rest my head against the car window running over my surprise plan one last time.

About 40 minutes later we were turning into a long pathway which at the end sat a beautiful secluded house. The pathway was white gravel stones with trees on either side and soft green grass surrounding the borders. There was a little wooden fence only about 1 foot high running down either ends to create a breakpoint against the gravel and grass. The house was the most stunning part though. It was a decent sized 2 story house with a small window at the roof which I'm guessing is an attic. It had a dark large wooden door and crisp stained glass windows. There was a little garden at the front with a white picket fence around the perimeter and what looked like a roof made of some type of wood. It was truly magnificent. I got out of the car and stared up at the house in awe taking in all the features and surroundings. I already knew it would be perfect and I've not even looked inside yet!

The agency woman took me up to the front house and unlocked the door. There was a hallway with a long staircase on the right hand side and two rooms on the left. We walked into the front room and it was amazing. There was a stone fireplace in the centre and a rather large TV hanging above it. In the corner of the room there was a large oak bookshelf filled with many types of authors some new looking and some rather old. I ran my hand along the book spines picturing what it would be like to be sat on the couch in front of the fire with a little boy or girl playing with toys.

I reeled back from my imaginative thought and followed the woman into the kitchen, it wasn't small but it wasn't too big either, there were thick wooden surfaces and matching cabinets and drawers and brand new equipment, perfect for Harry to scurry around in cooking up meals or baking cakes with the kids. On the other side there was a large glass table which could seat around six people and a little shelf with a docking station on.

"This is perfect" I said while following the woman to another set of rounded stairs that lead to the upstairs corridor.

"Is this what you had in mind?" The woman asked, obviously very pleased about how much I liked the house.