Chapter 7 (Mature)

Dedication: @xxscarrehxx for her comment :)

(Louis POV)

I woke up with Harry wrapped around my body tightly constricting me to move. I felt a little stiff so I pried him off me and stretched but managed to knock over my pillow fort which happened to wake Harry.

"Louuuuu" He whined cracking an eye open and giving me a pout.

"What?" I replied with a chuckle wrapping my arms around his body to keep warm.

"I'm sore!" Harry answered with a bigger pout and rubbing his sore bum.

"Aw no!" I said in a fake concerned voice.

"I'll kiss it better!" I added climbing down and giving him bum a kiss and laughing to myself.

"Thanks Boo, it's fine now" He said sassily while rolling his eyes.

"Come up get up I have another surprise for you!" I said rather loud remembering today was the day me and Harry would be going to the doctor. I gave him a kiss and climbed up still naked realizing we had no other clothes but our suits. I groaned realizing we'd have to go home and get changed before going to our next destination.

"Harryyyy!" I sang.

"What" He grumbled back.

"Get up we need to go home we have no clothes!" I said putting on my already worn boxers. He got up and walked over to his suit pouting while putting the uncomfortable clothing on. I looked around at the mess and shrugged grabbing the keys and linking my hand with Harry's before walking out to the car and driving back to our... old flat? I guess you could call it that now.

Harry put a pillow down on the seat before sitting down which made me feel a little guilty but last night was perfect. I took one last glance at the house before pulling out of the driveway. I noticed my tank light was blinking and cursed to myself, pulling into a gas station. I filled up the car and climbed back in once again setting off to out flat.

After 3 hours of driving due to gruesome traffic we finally arrived at our flat. I looked at the time: 3:00pm. Great, our appointment is in half an hour and we still need to clean up. After a speedy, shared non-sexual shower and throwing clothes on, we was once again waltzing out the door. Harry was rather confused as to why we were rushing so much but he didn't mention anything.

I parked a street down from the doctors and told Harry to put the tie over his eyes. He hesitantly obliged and after checking it I drove back up to the huge infirmary. I helped Harry out of the car and we slowly walked inside. We got some strange looks off people so I walked up to the front desk and pulled the blindfold off Harry and he gave me an adorable puzzled look.

[A/N]: I don't know what happens when you go through all this so I'm making it up as I go :)

"Hello, how can help you?" The woman at the desk said looking up to me and Harry.

"Hi, um were a little late but we have an appointment with Dr Barrington?" I replied feeling Harry's gaze bore into me.

"That's good you can go right ahead, I suppose you know where you're going?" She asked 

"Yeah, thank you" I said linking my hand with Harry's and walking down the long hall.

"Louis, whats going on?" Harry asked curiously. I decided just to tell him, he would find out in a few minutes anyway.

"Well" I started. "Do you know how you always wanted a family?" I asked feeling really nervous for some reason.

"Um. yeah?" He asked even more confused.