Chapter 5

[A/N]: I need a cuddle buddy. Or a boyfriend. *le sigh*

(Harry's POV)

I woke up and looked around confused as to where I am. Shit I fell asleep on the couch. I stood up and stretched my stiff muscles before walking into the kitchen. I jumped when I saw someone but realised it was Louis in my clothes cooking food on the stove, I decided to have some fun.

"BOO!!!" I shouted down his ear. He screamed and jumped dropping the spatula. He spun around clutching his chest looking like he was about to go into cardiac arrest.

"YOU PRICK!" he yelled before leaning against the counter trying to catch his breath. I doubled over laughing so hard I fell to the floor and Louis decided to have his revenge.

He climbed on me and sat on my crotch using his legs to pin down my arms. He draped his fingers over my sides and started to run his fingers up and down me furiously.

"L-Lou p-please stop!!" I stuttered between laughs and screams. He ran his hands over my torso sending me in another burst of screams and laughs.

He stopped for a minute letting me catch my breath before leaning over the best he could and whispering in my ear "You looked so peaceful sleeping Haz, I felt mean waking you but I regret it now" he said and started tickling me again.

After 5 more gruesome minutes of screams, laughing and tears he got off me and walked back over to the stove with a pout on his face.

"Haz you made me burn our tea! I went online and got a recipe and everything!" he said crossing his arms sassily.

"Aww I'm sorry LouBear! It was funny seeing your face thought" I said again laughing like a twat.

"Carry on laughing Styles I'll get you back again!" he replied disposing the now burned pasta in the bin. I walked up behind and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling his body towards mine and inhaling his scent. He spun around and kissed me softly on lips keeping it sweet and loving.

"What time is it?" I asked noticing it was quite dark outside.

"About 10pm not quite sure" he said before pecking my lips one last time and walking off.

"I'm taking a shower!" I heard him shout so I grabbed the orange juice from the fridge finishing it off and deciding to take a shower with him.

I walked up the stairs and stripped out of my clothes in our room then walked into the bathroom. I climbed in the shower and pulled Louis towards me kissing down his neck.

"Shower sex?" He asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

"Nope, I've don't nothing for a week, wait till tomorrow" I said grabbing the conditioner.

"But Haaaaryyyyy I'm already half hard" He said wining and pouting at his growing erection.

I washed the conditioner from my hair before washing my body. "I don't care I'm not giving in now! Think of granny tits" I said laughing while stepping out and wrapping a towel around my waist.

"Eww that's gross! Fine I'll sort myself out... Again" he said sounding rather annoyed.

I gave a light chuckle grabbing my toothbrush. "No you won't, I can wait so can you! I'm staying in here till you get out" I said starting to brush my teeth. I heard him groan but he switched off the shower and grabbed a towel. I looked at him and noticed he still had a small bulge from under the towel. I laughed at him before walking out and climbed into bed. I felt it dip down a couple of minutes later and a warm arm wrap around my waist, I shuffled backward to get closer to him as I felt warm lips being press into the bone of my neck.

"Night love" he said with a content sigh.

"Night Boo, I love you" I said slowly drifting off to sleep thinking of our anniversary tomorrow. I heard a tired 'love you too' before being dragged into the world of dreams.

[A/N]: This is a fill in chapter from the previous one from Harry's point of view that's why it's so short.