Chapter 10

[A/N]: I cried to Taylor Swift while writing this lol.

(Louis POV)

Today was the day me and Harry were making the surrogacy appointment. We still needed to decide who would donate the sperm and who would carry the baby all that but we'd get there. I still can't believe were actually doing this now like, were staring a family! It may be a small family, but like I said its a start also I'd be completely happy with just me Harry and our baby boy or girl.  

As we were driving to the doctors I couldn't help but think of baby names. It's never come up since we'd think of them in the nine months.   

"Ready?" Harry said giving the stupid goofy grin that I can't help but fall in love with every time I see it.

"Yeah" I sighed out opening the door and climbing out the car. "C'mon" He mumbled linking our hands and walking through the automatic entrance.  

After telling the bored woman at the front we had an appointment and Harry's name we were directed down a white corridor with a million wooden doors on either side. Obviously our room was at the very end so we have to walk for ages.  

We walked through the door after Harry politely knocked and was instantly greeted by a fat man scurrying around in a white coat. "Ahh Harry, Lewis, take a seat" He said gesturing us toward the plastic chairs.

"It's Louis" I grumbled out, hating him more for calling me Lewis as well as making me walk down a long corridor.   

"OW!" I yelped. "Don't fucking pinch me!" I shouted at Harry sassily slapping him arm and huffing, crossing mine.  

"Be polite" He mumbled smiling at the man who was giving us strange looks.

"He started it". Harry just rolled his eyes and focusing his attention on the man.  

"So I understand you two are planning to have a baby am I right?" The man said forcing at smile at me which I sent one right back.  

"Uh.. Yeah" Harry replied awkwardly not knowing what else to say. "Well then that's why I'm here for so lets gets started!" He reassured.

"So you have quite a few options with surrogacy" The man started. "One, either you or Louis could donate sperm cells which would be frozen until you chose a surrogate mother who would carry your baby to term. Two, one of you could donate the sperm while the other asks a family member from blood relatives like a sister to a family cousin, it doesn't make a difference, to be the surrogate, a lot of people choose this option as both people are then blood related to the baby. Or the third option you two could both donate your sperm and the cells would be mixed together and inserted into a woman's egg, but only one would fertilize so you wouldn't know who the father is without a DNA test" The doctor finished with a smile.

My mouth was hanging open at his little-big speech. "I'll give you some time to consider your options" He stated before standing up and exiting the room shutting the door behind him.

"So what should we do we have three options..." I grabbed Harry's hand who was in deep thought.

"Well I think two is out of the question is feel weird it going into one of our family members" He answered with a cringing laugh.

"Yeah I agree. Well I think we should go with the mixing, at least we won't know who the biological dad is so we don't need to spend ages deciding and like he said we could just run tests if we do want to know" I suggested hoping he would say yes.

"Yeah I think its best" He agreed smiling towards and leaning in to kiss my lips.

Around 10 minutes later the man who's name I still don't know came back in and sat back down pulling a laptop pub of his bag. "So have you decided what you'll be doing?" John Gartland, apparently from the name on his laptop, asked typing something in and looking over to us.