Chapter 9

[A/N]: I started to write a new book. Wrote like 6000 words on my iPod. THEN LOST EVERYTHING.

*2 days later*

(Louis POV)

After me and Harry woke up we made some breakfast, well Harry made breakfast while I sat and stared at his ass while he cooked on the stove. We had cheesy eggs on toast with a brew as Harry knows it's my favourite.

I looked around our new kitchen and to be honest I loved it, I loved every but of this house! The floors were white tiles as well as the cupboards and drawers which were also white. The best about the kitchen though was the rich wooden worktops. Although the kitchen was sleek, modern and stylish, the counters tied the whole place together and made the room blend into the house, making it feel more like home.

I still can't believe I found this house, it's a mixture of modern and sleek with old and homely all built around in the perfect places. For example instead of a simple door there was a large archway instead, connecting the two rooms and I've always loved the idea of that, although it's no longer an idea it's real. 

"It's beautiful isn't it Lou?" Harry said smiling and giving me the most adorable love face I'd ever seen.

"Yeah, just like you" I replied with a wink. It was true though. He did have muscles which came out when he was doing something that used a lot of energy but otherwise they were hidden under a puffy layer of fat which I found adorable.

"M'not" He muttered, blushing furiously and hiding his head between his arms. 'A flustered Harry is a sexy Harry' I thought to myself, standing up and putting the plates and cups in the sink.

"Were going to the doctors in 40 minutes so get ready" I said walking from the room. I got dressed in some red joggers, a white t-shirts and some white pumps before shoving my beanie on - I'm not going anywhere fancy no need to dress up smart.

After Harry was ready and more than excited to go down to the doctors to discuss the surrogacy we jumped in the car and drove down to the doctors office after putting the address in the Sat-Nav.

"Cheshire's nice, it's... homely and peaceful" Harry mentioned clearing the silence looking out the windows at the little town.

"I hope our baby boy or girl will like it" I replied with a genuine smile, I was so happy knowing we would soon have our own little family.

We pulled up in the car park of the doctors and climbed out the car linking hands and walking through the doors. Instantly being hit with the weird hospital smell we walked up to the front desk and told the lady we had an appointment.

(Harry's POV)

We were doing it. We are actually going to plan having a child. I think I'm more excited now were here and going to discuss how this works and all the details. As we walked away from the reception towards the waiting room I noticed a Job wanted poster with pull of numbers on the glass frame.

I pulled off a tab and shoved it in my pocket, might as well try here since were both jobless with a new house and a possible baby on the way. It feels weird thinking that.

"Louis Tomlinson" The speaker said giving him those looks everyone gave you if they've waiting longer. I covered a laugh from the patients glares and followed Louis through the door where a doctor was waiting patiently. 

We sat down in the blue cushioned chairs before the doctor spoke up. "So Doctor Barrington reffered you here as you moved am I correct?" I must admit he did look good! He had light brown/blonde hair that was spiked upwards and tanned skin with cheekbones to die for.

Louis noticed me staring and elbowed me. "Yeah we wanted to move out the city" He replied politely. He glared at me so I wiggled my eyebrows and turned back with a smirk.

"Well that's fine, I'm Doctor Coleman by the way" He said sticking his hand towards us. Louis shook his hand first but looked at me too see my face.

"Someones jelous" I sang quietly, I loved it when Louis was jelous he'd get really protective and practially growl at the other person.

"I'm Louis and this is my husband Harry" He told the doctor ignoring my comment. I looked around the room that was filled with awkward silence as the doctor typed all the crap into him old computer.

[A/N]: I don't know how all this goes and nothing came up on Google. Sorry if it's wronggg.

"Well I see you're old doctor told you about two agencies but he gave you them for the other side of Cheshire so I'll have to find new ones" Dr Coleman explained typing away at his computer.

"There's one I can ring that around 20 minutes away if that's okay with you?" He added.

"Yeah that'd be great" Louis replied getting rather bored and playing with the ring on my finger. 

After the doctor had booked our appointment and wrote the date and time on an appointment card we were back out and off home in the car. I was happy that we lived in a small town now not in a big city where everything was crowded and rushed. It was also good for lazy days when you ran out of milk and didn't have to walk ten minutes to the supermarket you could just walk round the corner to the shop instead.

We parked the car on our driveway and walked into the house still smiling at the fact it's ours. 

"Hey Lou, when is the appointment?" I asked not even realizing I didn't know until now. "Tomorrow at 4"

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a long kiss since we only shared a small morning one which didn't tast too nice.

"I'm taking a shower, order food!" I said giving him one last peck and going upstairs to take a shower. After I'd showered I put some of Louis joggers on and went back downstairs sighing falling on the couch.

I looked at the time noticing it was 6pm and wondered how we spent all day out. Louis sat down on me and we shared a long kiss running his hands over my chest. About an hour later we were interrupted by the door so Louis climbed off me and grabbed his wallet from the table, paying the delivery man putting the food down on the table.

"We eat soooo much junk food it's unreal" I laughed pulling all the unnecessary paper off the tubs. "Cooking's effort" He shouted back coming in with two forks between his teeth and some coke in two glasses.

I handed him his food and put The Big Bang Theory on taking a drink from my glass. "Is there vodka in this!" I said chocking a little not expecting the strength of the drink.

"Yeah" He said laughing "I need a drink" 

"Fuck, could have warned me" I said recovering from the burning sensation. he simply shrugged and dug into his food focusing on the TV. I rolled my eyes did the same laughing at Raaj and Penny in bed together.

After we finished our food we snuggled on the couch lay down with a blanket around us. I played with Louis hair, he was letting out little snores so I snuggled up closer too him and fell asleep with my husband in my arms and a smile on my face.

[A/N]: Shitty ending lol but I won't update until I get at least 3 comments and 5 votes. I always thought these were annoying and for attention seeking but not many people are putting the effort into voting of commenting and I want to see if people care :)