Chapter 6 (Mature)

*Anniversary Day*

(Harry's POV)

I woke to with a jolt and a pounding heart. I looked around frantically realizing I was in my bedroom. I had a dream that me and Louis were out on a walk and he crossed the road without looking and got hit by a car.

I lay down and snuggled into the sheets then it hit me. It's our 2 year anniversary. I smiled to myself thinking of these two years being married to Louis have been the best two years of my life. I remember the day I proposed to Louis...

*Start of Flashback*

I've been a nervous wreck all day. Today I was going to propose to Louis. My heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn't stop sweating.

I got dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and blue tie and left the flat before Louis got home from work. I left him a matching black suit, with the same white shirt but a green tie on the bed along with the car keys and a note that read.

"Dear Louis,

                      Put on this suit and meet me at our restaurant at 8pm. I'll be waiting. Love Hazza x"

It was now 6pm so I got a taxi to the ring shop and picked up our rings. I paid for them now as I only got paid a few days ago and stood admiring them. They were simple and gold but with a silver inscription of numbers on the inside saying "12032009". The woman owning the shop told me I had to leave as she was closing so I carefully put the two rings back in their boxes which also had silver cursive on saying my name on one and Louis on the other. I put them both in my pocket before getting another taxi to the restaurant. I arrived about half an hour early so I ordered some water and sat waiting patiently for Louis.

Around 25 minutes later the door opened and in walked Louis. He looked magnificent.

I saw him confusingly talking to the receptionist before she gestured him over to me. I stood up and pulled his chair out from him being all cliché before sitting back down.

"Hey Lou" I said as calmly as possible but my inside felt like they were going to pour out of me.

"Um, Hey Harry... What's going on?" He replied still slightly confused as to why I randomly told him to come to our restaurant.

"I thought I'd treat you to a nice meal since we've both been working so hard and haven't had the chance to do this" I replied trying to sound convincing. It was half true because we haven't been on a date in forever and also because I'm going to propose. Oh god!

"Aw thanks HazzaBear! I miss this" He said his voice completely filled with happiness.

A waiter came over and asked if we wanted a starter but we declined so he asked if we were ready to order before I could say anything else. I ordered a bottle of white wine for us and ordered pasta (as I always do) and some sauce I still can't pronounce to this day and Louis got Veil and Chips with some special gravy.

We sat and made small talk about random things for 20 minutes or so before our food came. I filled our glasses with the wine and carried on talking about everything while eating. Neither of us wanted desert so the waiter came over with the bill and I set the money in the book along with a £5 tip and walked out hand-in-hand with Louis. I got in the driver's seat of the car and Louis climbed in after rubbing him belly and giving a little groan of pain from being bloated. He could either eat mountains of food or barely anything, his body is really strange. I started the car and handed Louis a red tie.

"Tie this around your eyes, there's a part two" I explained making sure he couldn't see. After pulling it a bit lower I was happy with it and started the car to the second destination.