Tears & Roses

~Death leaves a heartache nobody can heal, love leaves a memory nobody can steal.~

8 months before..

'My child don't be in a rush to get to another stage of your life that you miss the purpose that what lord wants you to learn about urself. Here and Now.' The father rested his hand on the shoulder of a girl who was sitting before a tomb shedding tears.

The girl was nothing more than a hollow shell. She looked up at the tomb with weary eyes, rough, teared lips and a dull face as if she hadn't slept for a year. True. She didn't have a proper sleep for a year after the love of her life left her forever in a car accident.

She could be like any other ordinary chirpy college-going girl, but destiny chose her to be that way as fate doesn't care about ur plans. Memory is a cruel mistress with whom we all shall learn to dance, but Nandini couldn't dare to.

NANDINI.. Nandini means a daughter, one who brings joy and delight into life. But here in this Nandini's life, neither was any joy nor any delight. She's a soul counting her days till she reaches the sky to see her love again.

Nandini Murthy, a 20 year old South Indian girl studying Literature in Shimla. She's a beauty of her own kind being born in a typically lower middle class family. But she wasn't this quite and cold-hearted since beginning. She was the girl who enjoyed every smallest happiness of her life. When she was in first year of her college, she fell for a boy, Madhyam Singhania.. her Maddy, who even reciprocated her love with equal emotional strength. They had been the happiest couple of Space Academy but one unfortunate accident snatched her happiness for a lifetime, brutally. She lives with wretched and abusive parents and statistically she has nothing left in her life to be happy except for her two god-sent friends.. Aryaman and Navya who happen to be her best friends since school days.

Nandini's POV:

The moment you died, my heart was split into two halves...one half that died with you and the other half that is living with your memories. Remembering you is easy and I do it everyday but missing you is a heartache that never goes away. I thought of you yesterday..today and tomorrow surely I will. Coming here and offering you flowers like this always makes me think I'm in some bad dream. I shouldn't have fought with u that day Maddy and I hope you can forgive me. I miss you Maddy, do you miss me too?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary, it's been so long since I've spoken to you, yes I've missed you equally. Last time when I was....

Smack...

Getting such a blow on my shoulder, I turned to see my dear Navya Naveli and Arya standing behind. Closing my diary I gave them a questioning look.

Aryaman Khanna, a rich handsome college going guy, who believes himself as a rescuer and is alway there to have the back of his best pal, that's me.

Navya Naveli, total dramebaaz, a girl who after fighting with her parents to have an independent life of her own ran away from her hometown Patna and settled here in Mumbai getting a scholarship from the prestigious Space Academy. We three though belong from different backgrounds yet have an unique friendship.