Our Little Paradise

#Not Proofread.

The sun rays peeping through the window teased my closed eyes together with the strands falling loosely on my face and I shifted my head the other side but turned again to the window to witness the lovely blissful view through the glass. Unlike the other shabby low-light, cloudy days, today the sun was shining with its full glory from behind the tallest mountain making its white peak shine with honour. I looked at the surface on which I slept on my stomach and smiled. Manik laid there on his stomach and on his back I laid on my stomach clutching his white half opened shirt faintly.

Pulling his shirt down a little from his shoulder, I pecked the back of his neck while all he did was smile in his deep sleep. I rode his back more and saw the side of his face which was only visible due to his pillow-pressed sleeping posture.

The sun kissing his face made it glow brighter and my eyes lit up as I ran my hands through his soft black hair.

It was a matter of seconds that he flipped our positions adjusting me under him, blocking my way to escape with both of his arms.

"Kya hain?" I quizzed, smilingly.

"Kya hain?" He cross-questioned me making me chuckle.

My eyes travelled to my hand on the side which got locked with his and when my eyes again touched him, I felt to be the most secured ever on this planet.

I felt the same tingling sensation that he provides me with as his face dangerously neared me and I turned my face the other side to not meet his eyes. His soft lips touched my neck lingering their effect there for quite some time while I clasped our entwined hands tighter. My chest was breathing up and down against his and my lips died to devour the taste of his lips.

But a soft giggle escaped my mouth as he rubbed his stubble on my neck tickling me gently and spinning our positions I rested my chest on his while he kept both his hands under his head on the pillow watching me with all the love he had.

"Manik..." I whispered near his ear.

"Nandini?" He whispered the same way.

"We.."

"We?" He kept repeating caressing my waist.

"Are...."

"Are..?" He raised his face a little higher to have my lips closing his eyes.

"Are..." I concentrated on his lips.

"...Are?" His lips was one inch away.

"Getting late!" With that I jumped off the bed and giggled having a look at his puzzled face.

I kept laughing standing near the door while he scowled pressing his lips.

"This is not fair, haan Nandini!" He sat up having his shirt loosely hanging on his body.

"Manik now don't make me say that cliche line that everything's fair in love and war.! Blah blah" I laughed realising the distance was giving him a bad morning vibe.

"Do you realise you just did?" He smirked while I cleared my voice subduing my failure.

"Anyway...I'm hungry and going to get some breakfast." Without giving him a chance to speak I walked out the room.

At the kitchen of his house, I stood near the induction cooker pulling and smelling the collar and sleeves of the white kurta of Manik that I was wearing and this man smelt so wonderful.

I felt my heartbeats again going insane as two strong hands snaked around my waist and a chin rested on my shoulder.

"Hi!" He whispered and I tried my best to control my blush.