CHAPTER 1

Here's chapter one!

Enjoy!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

CHAPTER 1

“Daichi.”

Someone is saying his name. So softly like a lullaby.

“Daichi.”

There it is again. And when Daichi looked around he was in a beach and there ahead of him and not far from him an angel is standing.

He was smiling so beautifully towards Daichi beckoning for him to come closer.

“Daichi.”

And Daichi did. Slowly but surely he walked closer, reaching his hand out. And when he was standing closer towards the angel just a few inches separating them, that’s when Daichi realized something.

“Suga!” He breathed. It was Suga.
Suga let out a breathless chuckle and Daichi was so taken. Suga was just so dazzling with the blue water surrounding him. Daichi didn’t even want to blink. He was just so beautiful. How come Daichi never noticed before?

“What are you doing here?” Daichi asked and Suga looked at him with a warm smile.

“Just want to be with you. Don’t you want to?” Suga asked with a small pout which makes Daichi smile and shook his head.

“No. No. Of course I want you here.” And with that Daichi was blinded by Suga’s smile. Daichi reached out tracing Suga’s stunning face, his fingers gracing the beauty mark that always takes his attention. “Suga.” Daichi whispered and slowly he cupped Suga’s face bringing it closer to his.

Suga closed his eyes and so did Daichi and when their lips were about to meet Daichi was suddenly blinded.

And that’s when he woke up.

Daichi squinted at the light that attacked his eyes and he groaned burying his face into the pillow.

“Daichi wake up!!!” Someone yelled and Daichi groaned in response it was so different with his dream. Why can’t Suga be like the Suga in his dream?

He can feel the other one stepping closer to him and then the bed dip and warm hands started shaking his shoulder. “Daichi! Wake up now. We have a schedule today remember?” And in the feat of at least making his dreams come true Daichi’s hands shoot out to grab Suga’s and pulled.

And the next thing Suga knew is that he was now lying on top of a bare muscular chest and sinewy arms wounded around his slim waist locking him in place. “Mmm. Much better.” Daichi breathed on his neck making Suga flushed to the roots of his hair. This is so awkward no matter how you look at it.

He tried pushing but the other won’t budge. “Daichi let go.” He said quietly and blushing. This is not good especially when the embrace just got tighter. “Hmmm? No… Just 5 more minutes.. ‘kay?” Daichi mumbled and Suga can feel that this is a losing battle especially when Daichi’s breathing starts to even out. “Fine.” He grumbled quietly and without him knowing his eyes closed too by being lulled to the sound of a steady heartbeat and warm breath on his neck.