Chapter 10

Hello!!! I'm back!! My mind is refreshed and I recovered from my slump. A very long one. -_- And when I wrote this one I still think it's pretty short.. so I have to cut it into two..

Anyways.. I haven't had the time to edit this one so sorry for tye typos or any errors you will find. I was typing this on the plane.

I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!!

CHAPTER 10

"Of Threats and Whispered Promises"

Oikawa brusquely walks while holding his aching jaw. It will bruise for sure. He can tell Iwaizumi what happened but that means telling Daichi and Suga's secret. And no way Oikawa is involving himself on that.

He did his part as best as he can to help them. It's their own choice now as to what course to take. Will they step up or step down?

Oikawa winced again at the pain. Now all he needed is an excuse as to why he have a bruised face that is not suspicious because for sure Suga's face will be bruising and IT WILL BE SUSPICIOUS.

And speaking of bruises he needed that ice already.

When Oikawa turned at a corner he saw a man leaning against the wall but since Oikawa does not know him he continued to walk ahead. 'Where's the damn kitchen?'

"Oikawa Tooru right?"

Oikawa stopped walking to look at the man who spoke his name.

"That's right. Is something the matter?" Oikawa asked raising a fine eyebrow at the man who only smiled at him.

"Nothing. Just a concern citizen. You should put an ice to that bruise." Minami said like Oikawa getting a bruise isn't something to fuss over.

Oikawa's face hardened as he look at the other man. "That is not something you should be concern about." With that Oikawa turn to walk away but he barely got to step when Minami spoke again.

"Of course not. But someone is ought to be concerned upon knowing that the future bride of the Sawamura clan is being abused right?"

Oikawa's head immediately turned when he heard those words. He was shock per se. Does this mean that this guy witnessed what happened earlier?

Oikawa calmed himself. He can't let this man have control. Oikawa weaved a hand to his hair and raised one of his eyebrows in a mocking look.

"What do you mean? I'm sorry to say that I do not follow."

The man chuckled like he found something amusing about Oikawa which pissed him off but he didn't let it show to his face.

"I see. Playing PRETEND. That's nice." Minami said as he emphasizes the word pretend. "Just like the youngest Sawamura and his secretary."

Once again Oikawa got shocked at that. He didn't realize someone heard them. "Who are you?" He asked this time with an authoritative voice that will make anyone cower in fright.

"Minami Keisuke. You better remember that name Oikawa-san. For reference." He smirk towards Oikawa.

This guy smells danger Oikawa is sure about it. "Hmmm.. I don't remember names I don't give a care about."

"Oh? You will for sure. Especially when everyone knows that this engagement is false."

Oh so this is all it is about and now that Oikawa remembers he was the guy who was flirting with Suga earlier. 'This guy can think anything he wants but he will never get what he wants.'