Chapter 7

Yohooo!!!! How's everyone?? I hope you're all having a great day or night? I just finished my four days vacation and it's really a vacation well spent while reading and writing amd fangirling so much about DaiSuga and haikyuu season 3!!! :))

And because of that I manage to write more!!!

Here's the next chapter and I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I did when writing this chapter!!

DOZO!!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆ Let's go and find DaiSuga Happiness ☆☆☆☆☆☆

CHAPTER RECAP:
And tomorrow is the much waited engagement night.

CHAPTER 7

Suga looks at the clothes laid in front of him. Why is it that it was easy to choose what Daichi will wear for tonight and it was hard for him to choose what he would wear? He looks at the simple black tux hanging near the closets. The inside shirt is a deep shade of grey with a black tie and slacks.

For Suga it didn’t even take a minute for him to choose what Daichi would wear. Truth be told Daichi does not give a damn on what he wears. He’d even wear a shirt and his running shorts to the office if Suga will not do the job of choosing Daichi’s clothes. So it always fall into Suga to pick what the other man will wear. It’s like in one look he already knows what will look best for Daichi.

Especially for the occasion today because it was a formal gathering he already chose the best traditional japanese clothes for Daichi. Hakama and Haori. Suga does not have those kinds of clothes so he was wondering if a tux would suffice.

He never had a problem concerning himself. He always wears a simple suit and long sleeve shirt under when in the office. He doesn’t need any reason to stand out. But this time he’s the center of attention. So he needed to pick one that is up to class.

He sighed deeply. He’s stuck now. What should he do?

“Koushi-chan! I know you’d be here!”

A voice interrupted him and Suga looks at the doorway to see one of Daichi’s Sister(?)-in-law, Yukio or more known as Yuki, the cross-dresser wife of one Sawamura Daijiro. “Yuki-san. Konnichiwa.” He bows curtly as Yuki strides in.

As Suga admired Yuki it was really hard to believe that he is a man. He’s about the same height as Suga but he was so slim and petite, a body that every women envies. But then again with Yuki being a fashion designer it was no surprise at all.

Even right now. He was just wearing a simple dress. The upper part is long sleeved that is off-shoulder though slightly and in the color of dark blue. The skirt part is in white lined by lace below it. He is also wearing a simple necklace with his hair done up in a neat bun. He truly is beautiful. No wonder Daijiro is head over heels for Yuki.

But even though Yuki looks like a doll his personality is no doll at all. If you can see the way he would beat up his husband when Daijiro is being stupid you would never want to be in the end of his wrath. That’s why Eiri and Miyu look up to their Mom so much because he is such a strong person with beauty inside and out.

“What are you doing Kou-chan?” Yuki asked and then realized what the problem is when Suga gestured at the clothes laid down on the bed. Suga chuckled nervously. “Well…” He said with a shrug and it makes Yuki’s eyes shine as if he suddenly had an idea which Suga dreaded.

“I think I know what to do.” Yuki said with a wink as Suga looks at him questioningly.

“Kou-chan.. Let’s go shopping!!!” He announced and drags Suga out of the room.