Chapter 5

Hello!! I'm back again!! Here's another installment of this book.

Honestly I was supposed to post this earlier but I had to do some revisions cause I'm not satisfied. And then this came out and I think it's a good progress.. :D

So here it is!!

Enjoy!

CHAPTER RECAP

"No Daichi. It's a celebration for you and Koushi-kun's engagement." Daisuke said as a matter of fact and everyone erupted in excitement.

Daichi and Suga froze on the spot.

Did they hear it right? And when the information finally sank in both their eyes widened.

"WHHAATT!!!!???" Daichi and Suga shouted at the same time.

CHAPTER 5

Suga breathed in as he enjoys the night breeze. The day had been hectic per se and Suga is just happy to have a moment to relax. He looks at the night sky, so beautiful with the stars twinkling so bright and being reflected in the dark sea like diamonds. The cold breeze from the ocean tousling his hair in different ways.

Ever since he was young Suga loves the ocean. He loves how the breeze feels in his skin. He loves how it makes him shiver. He loves the coolness it gives. And also the sound of the waves soothes him like a lullaby. It reminds him of his mother.

A strong breeze blew by and Suga welcomed the comforting breeze. Because its summer already this cooling effect is very much welcome. It would be nice though to have someone to share this beautiful night with.

As if his thoughts were read, he heard footsteps coming to him. He looks back in surprise though when Daichi had thrown a jacket over him. "You should've worn something warmer if you're going out into the balcony. Although its summer we can't have you getting cold." Daichi chided the other man who just buries himself at the given jacket.

"Thank you Daichi." Suga said softly. Daichi smiled at him, "No problem."

It was quiet after that but it was a comforting silence. They were enjoying the view when suddenly Daichi spoke hesitantly. Honestly he was nervous of bringing this up but he knows he had too. He can't have Suga forcing himself into doing something he does not want to.

"Suga..." Daichi started. "Hm?" Suga looks at him giving his full attention.

"About the engagement... Are... Are you really sure about this? I mean I really don't want to force you into something you don't want to do. I just..." Daichi was not able to continue as he looks down not meeting Suga's eyes.

He was afraid that he was forcing his friend into something that both of them are not expecting though he did say that it's okay. Daichi is not expecting that his family will agree to have them engaged. It's not that he is unhappy with what happened.

Honestly speaking he had his own motives too which makes him feel guilty. Truth be told Daichi is happy with the current situation BUT if this will make Suga unhappy then maybe they should stop. He does not want to hurt Suga.

Yes he loves his best friend ever since he can remember. He was afraid of ever admitting it because he does not want their friendship to be ruined just because he wanted more. It was hard for him because Suga was always by his side. For all he know Suga can be as straight as a ruler. Though there are times when they attend functions that Suga had caught the attention of many bachelor much to Daichi's frustration. Admit it or not his friend is really beautiful and hot. But Daichi is not going to say that.