CHAPTER 15

Hey! Hey! Hey! Elie is back! I can't believe its Chapter 15 already. This has got to be the longest story I've ever written! Secret Love (Series) is only 13 chaps long XD I'm sorry if I manage to update just now. I had just finished my recent project last weekend. I was subbing QN Live Evolution 2017 and I'm finally in the final-proofing so I have the time again. :D

And also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 14k reads that I saw. This means so much for me :D I'll work harder.

Now on to the story!!!

CHAPTER 15
My Knight in Shining Armor . . . . . . is late??!!

The next time Suga came to he was still greeted with the same thing, four plain white walls encasing a single bed and a small table at the corner with water. Suga sighed and got up to drink some water. He was hesitant in the beginning, fearing that something must have been put in there but his hunger and thirst got to him first.

The first time he woke up after the kidnapping and after causing a ruckus, his captors suddenly decided to move him somewhere. He was blindfolded so he didn't have a clue to where he was taken. When his vision returned he was in this room already. Once in a while his captors will bring him food and water though.

Honestly Suga does not know how long he's been missing. It must've been a couple of days but not a week for sure. With nothing to do, time just flows so slowly, it feels like forever for him. He looks towards the door.

"Can't the mastermind of this kidnapping come already?? I'm getting bored to death here!!" Suga complained and jumped when the doors rattled indicating that someone is coming in. Suga's hands fisted on the edge of the table. Okay he spoke too soon. He's still not ready whoever this hoodlum or pervert is.

Suga stills as the doors swung open to reveal a person. His eyes widens in surprise. Scratch the hoodlum part, it's a pervert.

"Hello my beautiful angel. Did you miss me?" The man smiled at him and Suga's eyebrows met in the middle.

"You . . . . . .

.

.

.

.

.

Who are you?" Suga asked in confusion and the man sweatdropped. If he wasn't dignified he would have fallen onto the floor.

"I'm hurt my beautiful angel. Well then let me refresh your memory. My name is—"

"Oh! You don't need to. I remember now. You're from the Minami family! Does your family know what you're doing?"

"Well that is—"

"Imagine! Minami-san! Your family had been friends with the Sawamura's. I believe your parents are such nice persons. I've known them and their businesses with the Sawamura family always went well. Do they even know what you're doing?"

"Of course that—"

"And what if they don't! Won't that be horrible! It's like you're tarnishing your family's name! Minami-san I believe you are a person with a good heart. And your family for sure will definitely understand your situation. You're parents look like they are such an understanding people."

"My family—"

"And like what gain can you have if you continue to hold me here? I'm pretty sure that nothing will come out of this, now if you could just let me go and we settle this the right way everything will be okay and then no one will have to—"