CHAPTER 17

Heya guys!!! Just as I promised here's the next one!!! ( *^艸^)

And this chapter is 2nd to the last one T_T I can't believe after a year this is ending XD

I hope you guys will enjoy this one!!!

⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑*  )⸝⋆*

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

CHAPTER 17
"All is well but doesn't end well??!!"

Four months had passed since the kidnapping incident and Suga is already thankful that everything is pretty much back to normal. In the course of those months Suga had learned a lot of things about his family.

His Mom is originally from a wealthy family. His grandparents once own a successful company and they were once good people. But then his grandparents got greedier for more money and power. Most of the time they will gamble their money on casino’s until a point came that the company got bankrupt.

In order to pay off their debts they planned to sell their only daughter in pretense of marrying her to a wealthy family. The same as what happened with Suga when they learned about their only grandson.

That time Suga’s Mom, Rin, we’re best of friends with Daichi’s Mom. Rin had learned of this plan and had asked Sayuri’s help and Sayuri being a woman with a strong sense of righteousness had asked for her family’s help. Suga had known, even before that Sayuri-san’s family is a very well-known yakuza group so it wasn’t a surprise for him unlike Daichi who got kept in the dark about his mother’s family.

Sayuri-san’s family stepped up to protect Rin and Suga’s mom became part of Sayuri’s family. Rin’s parents run off to who knows where to hide from Sayuri’s family and also from the people whom they owed.

And when Sayuri-san got married to the Sawamura family, that’s when Suga’s parents met each other.

It really surprised Suga to learn this about his family but he was glad to know it albeit it being late. It was his mother’s will not to tell Suga the family history unless absolutely necessary.

After the kidnapping, Daichi cannot stand the chance of knowing that Suga’s grandparents are still roaming freely, for they may come back and make things hard again, so he asked assistance from Kuroo and Iwaizumi and his mother’s family to search for them. With the combined efforts, they were immediately seized and caught. Now they have less to worry.

About Minami, with the beating he got from Suga (Daichi is really proud and slightly scared of his fiancé now) he seemed traumatized. Minami’s parents we’re so ashamed with what their idiot son did so they dragged Minami to the Sawamura’s and had Minami personally apologized in dogeza. In exchange for what their son did, they promised to give their full support in the Sawamura household and their business transactions in the present and in the future.

With the outcome Suga would want to say that ‘all is well that ends well’ but he really can’t. The reason for that is his fiancé. Suga had noticed that Daichi seems distant, especially the past few weeks now. After the incident, Daichi became more focused and more serious. There’s still the goofy Daichi once in a while but it rarely comes out.

It’s like Daichi suddenly matured. It’s not that Suga is really complaining at all. There’s less work now for him to do since Daichi became very diligent with his work. And now he is also taking part with the transactions of the main house which surprised Suga, since even before Daichi rarely involves himself with it and lets his older brothers to handle it all.

Also another thing that is bothering Suga the most is that Daichi seems to be keeping a secret from him.

“What if Daichi’s having an affair?” Suga blurts out in front of his companions.

Oikawa chocked on his drink and Akaashi’s hand stopped from stirring his own drink. Both of them were looking at Suga like he had grown another head.

“Are you seriously thinking that? About Daichi? The guy can’t even keep his hands off to himself when you’re around!” Oikawa said after wiping his mouth clean, Suga decided to ignore the last comment from the other man.

“What made you think so Sugawara-san?”Akaashi asked after he recovered at the shock.

“Well…. He’s being suspicious you know? Like sometimes I will find him always checking on his phone or sometimes leaving the room to answer a call. And whenever I asked him about it it’s either he will say that its work or sometimes it’s nothing. That is very suspicious right?” Suga asked in a worried tone.

“And then there are times that he will be out and will go to some place in who knows where!! Those were signs of affair right?”

Oikawa and Akaashi looks at each other and then at their frustrated companion. Oikawa pats Suga on his shoulder. “Don’t think too much about it Suga-chan. I’m sure it’s not that. You watch too much drama.”

“You’re the one pushing me to watch those though.” Suga said with a slight glare towards Oikawa.

“You liked them anyways!”

“Sugawara-san…” Akaashi said in a calm voice and Oikawa and Suga stopped their banter.

“I’ll agree with Oikawa-san. It’s not that suspicious at all. The reason might be something so simple.” With that Akaashi continued drinking his tea leaving Suga with his thoughts.

*****A few time skips later*****

Suga sighs as he stirs the pot of miso soup that is part of their dinner. He closes the lid and puts out the fire in the stove. He can hear Daichi from the other room talking in whispers. His eyebrows met in the middle. Even if Akaashi had said that there might be nothing at all but Suga can really REALLY feel that there is something.

He removes his apron and went to Daichi’s study room. He stood by the door with his hand poised and ready to knock. He can hear small snippets of what Daichi is saying but it is still a muddle of words. He gathered his courage some more and was about to knock when the door opened and there is Daichi with a shock face at seeing Suga.

“K-koushi? What’s the matter? Have you been here for a long time?” He asked nervously.

“Uhm no… not really... I was about to call…. you…” Suga said trailing off as Daichi avoided looking at him straight in his eyes.

“About?” Daichi asked still avoiding looking at Suga.

Suga scrutinized Daichi’s face carefully. He’s not liking it at all. Not the face mind you. He loves Daichi’s face.

“Dinner… Dinner is ready.”

“Oh. I see. Thanks. Let’s eat then.” Daichi said and went ahead of Suga but stopped when his fiancé called him.

“Daichi??”

The silver haired man can’t take it anymore. He needs to do something. He needs to say something. He’s going crazy thinking about it.

“Will you please be honest with me.” Suga said in a desperate voice. As much as he does not want his voice to sound so whiny but he’s going nuts thinking about whether Daichi is cheating on him. Daichi starts looking nervous and Suga’s eyebrows met in the middle in frustration.

“Koushi?”

Suga inhaled.

Then exhaled.

“Is there someone else? Are you cheating on me?”

“WHAT!??!!”

To be continued.....

Dun dun dunnnnnnn trouble in paradise??? (´・-・')

Stay tuned to the LAST ONE!!!

Already halfway on it. And it is the longeeessssttt chapter I've ever written XD

Your stars and comments are what keeps me alive! ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑*  )⸝⋆*

Thank you!!!

See you on the next one!!!

~ELIE