Chapter 4

A/N - sorry I took so long to update I had to help out on my sisters wedding and I had work so I tried to update but I couldn't. Anyway here's the next chapter. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we walked out of the portal chaos told me where we are. He calls the place the void and trust me this place looks awesome. When we got to the palace throne room there was about five people there, and they all seem surprised that I was there. It wasn't just the five people there, there were primordials that aren't like Gaia, like Eros, Chornos, Aether, Hemera, Thalassa, Nyx and Uranus. I couldn't see the five mysterious people's faces because they had hoods that covered there faces. When Chaos sat down on his throne he started saying some things, I wasn't paying attention till the end. 

".....so who thinks Percy Jackson is worthy of these titles?" I look around and every single hand went up. Chaos asked me if I was ready and to be honest I felt lost. I guess chaos heard me think that because he's laughing his ass off. Once chaos' laughing fit is over he straightens out his clothing.  

"Are you ready for my blessing Percy?"

"Yes chaos."

"Then I, chaos creator of the universe here by make Percy Jackson general of my armies, assassin and my heir if I should fade. Do you Percy Jackson accept my offer?"

"I do m'lord." I said loud enough for the entire room to hear. After I said that I hear chaos speaking in a language that I don't understand. Once he finishes speaking a dark energy beam hits me in the chest. I expected it to hurt but it didn't not like the Styx, no it felt like.......you know how your foot or hand falls asleep, yah I felt like that. When Chaos was finished everyone gasped, I was wondering what the hell everyone was gasping about. When chaos conjured up a mirror I see an entire new person in the mirror. I have grown to 6'7,  I've gotten a bit more muscular and my eye colour is just like chaos' own.
A/N - I'll try and update later tonight. If I don't update I'm sorry