Chapter 6 and short author's note at the end

Percy's pov

When I got to mine and Zoe's room I started pack up the essentials like toiletry, clothes, weapons, etc. When I was finish i went to the throne room and when I got there I only saw my beautiful girlfriend and my father. we waited for a few minutes for everyone to get here, when those minutes were up and everyone was there we put our hoods on and our masks. After that father teleport'd all of us to Mount. Olympus.

The gods were in a meeting so we hid in the shadows and hid our aura, we also hid our scent from Artemis. When the gods were half way through their "meeting", my father decided to interrupt Zeus.

"I'm glad you are all here to see the all powerful....." Zeus was halfway through his rant. Then my father decided to say something.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt you Zeus but I have something to say that is very important."

" WHO ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU INTERRUPT'D AN OLYMPIAN MEETING!" Drama Queen Thundered

"I am Chaos The Creator of the universe and father of omega, father of the primordial council. As for the reason why i have interrupted is because there is a war coming!" as soon as they he finished most of the gods were bowing to him, except for Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hades, and Hestia. Father was happy that they didn't bow to father, all though Hestia kept looking at me. "Raise Olympians." and with that
the all mighty Olympians stood up and sat back on their thrones. "I'm sorry lord chaos I did not realise it was you until you said it was." Zeus said a little scared. Ha yah right it's not like there are other gods with galaxy eyes. I said in my head. " So this what the olympian council looks like. Shame...I would've thought that they were battle ready like Artemis, Athena, Apollo, Hephaestus, and Hades. The rest of are just lazy or you are just peaceful like Hestia over there. But nope you all are lazy, arrogant, power hungry FOOLS." i stated to the mighty Olympian council.

" We are not lazy or arrogant. we are not power hungry fools. That would be you, you just want to over through us and take over Olympus." Ol' Drama Queen said to me and my team.

" You really believe that my team and i would want to take over Olympus, you PARANOID POWER HUNGRY EXCUSE OF A GOD! We are here to help you in the coming war!" that shut him up.

" Is this true lord Chaos?" Aphrodite ask father in a scared tone.

"Yes it's true so that is why i'm sending my son....."

' uh son you didn't come up with a code name yet.' dad said to me telepathic me.

'um just say Alpha'

"So i'm sending my son Alpha, to help you." dad said casually

"And who is this 'Alpha' you are talking about then." Dionysus ask since he wasn't asleep, for once.

"That would be me, you lazy excuse of a god." I said in the most annoyed voice. We talked for almost an hour. So after the long talk father, Zeus, and i made a decision that my team and i would stay at camp halfhell oops...i mean camp halfblood. so with that father went home and i opened a portal to the hellhole i used to live at. When we got there the half-bloods thought that we were there to kill them, so that started a little battle and to be honest they were losing badly. That  also cause the olympians and my father to show up and stop the fight. 

"Stop this foolish fight this instant!" Zeus yell like a little kid thats trying to be an adult. 

The demigods didn't even hear him so my father had to step in and stop this. So i was kinda bummed out because i can't through these kids around like rag dolls.

"ENOUGH!" dad yelled as he put some authority in that one little word, and left no room to argue and the demigods stopped and looked to see where that voice came from. so they looked to their left and saw the olympians and dad there watching, and Zeus was fuming because he didn't get his way. 

(Author's notes. guys i'm sorry i didn't update sooner and the reason why is because my internet is being a pain and it's being slow. so the only time i can update the book is if i do it at school. so i hope you liked this chapter.)