Chapter 8

Alpha's pov

after the girl Isabella said that she was my daughter i was shocked, to be honest her  and i only had sex one time. i looked around the area and every single adult was shocked while the kids were confused. 

'Son you never told me you had a daughter?' dad said to me in my head. 

'I didn't know i had a child here. Wait how long has it been since i left this place?' i relied to dad

'2000 chaos years and 200 earth years, why do you ask?' dad asked me.

'Just wondering.' i said casually

"Who is your father child?" Zoe ask Isabella

"My mother says that my father is Shawn O'neil, but i believe that my father is the two time savior of olympus." she said that in a serious voice which made some of the boys in camp shiver a little.

"And who is the savior of olympus?" i asked her with a serious voice as well.

"His name was Perseus (Percy) Achilles Jackson, but people here think that he was a traitor and a spy for Gaia. i don't think he would do that he would do any of those things. So after all of this is done i would like to talk to chaos' son....i'm sorry i didn't get your name there?" she ask me while pointing at me.

"My name is alpha." i said in a calm voice actually.

"Well i would like to have a talk with you later." she said with no room to argue.

"As you wish." i said in a polite way.

"I wants to see the cabin councillors, Chiron, the Olympians, and my team in the bug house along with miss jackson, to talk about the plans for the up coming war and the rest of you go back to what you were doing." Dad said loud enough so that everyone can hear.

"Yes my lord!" they replied, and with that everyone when to where they are suppose to go. my team teleported to the big house along with dad and the olympians. once every one was here the war council began.

"So when do the primordials attack and do you know if Gaia is raising her giant children?"  asked a certain back stabbing daughter of Aphordite, and that person is Piper Mc'Lean.

" They will attack in the next year and a half, and i don't think she'll just raise her giant children, I think she'll raise the titans as well." dad explained to the war council, there was silence and then the council exploded in to chaos (not the person).  the gods talking at the same time, a few demigods screaming "we're all going to die!" and the rest of the people crying and i don't know why they were crying. While my team and Isabella were all standing there not bothered with what dad just said. while my father just stood there picking something out of his fingers and every once and while look to see if they all calmed down. after about twenty minutes i was about to tell them to stop, but Isabella beat me to it. 

" ENOUGH! SO SIT YOU ASSES DOWN AND BE QUITE!" she yell with authority and surprises everyone including my father. i also felt her aura increase as if the fates made her a powerful goddess, or she got blessed by one of my sibling the primordials or my father. once everyone was seated the council was able to start again.

"uhm.... thank you miss jackson for yo..." my father started but was cut off by Isabella.

"It's Isabella or Bella which ever you prefer." she stated to dad in a casual way.

"Okay then thank you Bella for your help. so you people have a year and a half to prepare and train till the war starts that is all i have to say." dad stated and walk through a portal that he made with just the snap of his fingers, while the Olympians left with in a flash. as the campers and my team were leaving Bella took my hand a mist traveled to Zeus' fist, to talk.

" So what was it you wanted to talk to me about Bella?" i asked her with a calm voice.

"when you got here your fighting style was similar to my father's fighting style. I would like to know how you learned it?" she asked me in a very calm voice.

"I learned it when he was in my team for a few years but he sacrificed him self to give as a chance to save a  royal family on a planet in galaxy 25." i lied to her.

"you know the funny thing is that i heard the my father was a really bad lier and you are a really bad lier, you know that right." Bella told me and it's true i was and still am a bad lier.

"i know who you are. Your Percy Jackson two time savior of Olympus, barer of the titans cures, first male to get Lady Artemis' trust,bane a Kronos, Praedor New Rome, slayer of monster, and my father." she said as she walk closer to me. Once she was right in front of me she reached up and pulled my hood off. 

"Hi dad." she whispered so only i could hear.