Chapter 9

Isabella's pov

When i took off his hood he looked just like the Percy in the pictures Chiron has hanging in his office at the big house, except he has a different eye colour they look like Chaos' own. i almost started to cry because i always wanted to see him in person, i've only seen pictures in the big house in the attic and i hope he will let me in to his life.

"Hi dad." i whispered so only he could hear.

"hi, you look just like me." he replied back.

"Can i call you dad?" I asked in a quite voice.

"If you want, but only when we are alone ok, I don't want people to know that I'm back." He explained to me.

"Ok. So how is it, you working with Chaos?" I tried to start up a conversation with my long lost father.

"It's good, i get to go to other planets make new friends with the people i meet on those planets." he said in a casual way. "So hows camp treating you?" he asked the one question i didn't want to answer. i must of made a face because he was looking at me as if i was ashamed of my self, which i'm not.

"Camp is ok, most of the cabin leaders like the Stolls, Clarisse, Chris, Katie, all of the people the you were able to call friends, well except mom she doesn't seem to miss you. So anyway yeah they all think that camp is not the same since you left." i explained to him as had a look of enjoyment on his face. why you ask i don't know to be honest. well camp did accuse him for something he didn't do, so i guess i do know part of why he's like that.

"Well it is their fault for accusing me for doing something that i never did." he said in a bitter tone.

"Yah i guess your right." i said then i thought of changing the subject. "Hey dad I was wondering if I could go with you? You know as in leave with you mom doesn't really pay attention to me and Shawn hates my guts because I'm your kid." I asked with some hope in my voice.

"Umm just wait." He told me and lifted up his arm and started to talk in to his wrist. I was kinda weird, but I looked closer and saw that he had some kind of com, on his wrist.

"Beta my love why don't you come here. I know you're there, so you don't have to hide." He said into his wrist com. And to be honest I was surprised that he said that, so I looked around and saw a figure in all white heading our way. 'I guess that must be beta.' I said in my head, u also noticed that beta was running to us. In a matter of seconds she was standing by dad's side.

"Bella meet Beta. Beta meet Bella." Dad introduced us to each other.

A/N: How do you think Zoe is going to react, will she get mad or will she be nice to her. Also sorry for taking forever to update I was kinda stuck. I didn't know what to write until now. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.