Chapter 11

A/N sorry for taking so long to update and I hope you guys like this chapter.  ENJOY!
Alpha/Percy POV

Once we got back to the demi-god camp everyone started questioning Isabella. They were asking questions like 'who is he?', 'what does he look like?', and all she said 'his name is Alpha, and I don't know what he looks like.' then she'd walk away from the group of Demi-gods. while beta and I walked back to our cabin, when we got there Beta pull me aside to tell me something.

"Alpha could we talk about something...in private?" She asked with a little doubt.

"Of course." And with that we made our way up to our room, to talk but i don't know what we're going to talk about.

"PERCYIMPREGNANT!" She blurted out in one word, and I just looked at her with wide eyes not saying thing and not moving at all.

"Percy...please say something...you're starting to scare me!" She pleaded as she was starting to cry.

"I'm going to be a father..." i whispered.

"what?" Zoe asked out

"I'm going to be a father!" i yelled out in happiness as i run up to Zoe and picked her up and twirled around with her in in my arms. Zoe shrieked and rapped her arms around my neck, and to be honest it was kinda funny to hear her shriek, because she is on of the most scariest people in the army.

"PUT ME DOWN! PERCY!" she yelled with a smile on her face.

"Thank you...." she starts but i cut her off with a kiss and she kisses me back.

Beta/Zoe POV

When Percy cuts me off with a kiss, i kiss him back and my legs just give out on me. I just lean into him as his arms are still wrapped around me (my waist to be exact), when we pull away I look in to his eyes and I see happiness.

"When did you find out?" Percy asked while still having that same happiness in his eyes.

"I found out this morning. When you were still sleeping."  And might I add that he looks really cute when he's sleeping.  Anyway when I said that we made our way to the bed to lay down for awhile.  Just as we're getting comfortable...there's a knock on the door and we both glaring at it as we tell whoever it is to come it and we see that it's Luke. When he sees us glaring at him, he knew that he's going to get it.

"What do you want Luke?" I asked while still glaring at him.

"Um there's a camper here to see guys, and she claims to be your 'daughter'." He said as he looks at Percy.

"Did she say her name?" Percy ask, clearly still annoyed that Luke interrupted our peace and quiet.

"Yah She did. She said her name is Isabella Jackson and she kinda looks like you." Luke said.

"Oh well let her in," I said to Luke. "And bring her here."

"Yes ma'am." He said and rushed out to get Bella. It took Luke and Bella to get in our room less then three minutes, and the door opened and in walked Bella.

"Hey dad, hey...sorry I did get your name earlier?" She said while trying not to sound rude.

"Oh! Sorry my name is Zoe but outside of this cabin you call me beta." I told her.

"Ok and before you ask what I'm doing here, I'm here to find out why you," She started while pointing at me. "Have a certain glow around you stomach? Are you pregnant, because that's the only thing that could explain why you have that certain glow. AND it better be my father's."

"Yes I'm pregnant and it is your father's." I told her.

"Good and I'm glad to know that I'm going to be a big sister." She said while smirking at us.

"Wait what about your mother isn't she with child as well?" I asked but I soon regret saying it.

"She is but I hardly consider her my mother, but the child she carries is my sibling and I will not leave them here to turn up like her or Shawn." She stated and she has this determined look on her face.

"So you're saying that you want to take the child away from her. Who would look after it?" Percy asked with an angry look in his eyes. But I knew he wasn't angry at Bella, he was angry at her.

"I was actually hoping if you guys could watch it." Bella said and that's what surprised me and she wasn't done speaking yet. She also made these baby seal eyes just like Percy does when he wants to go out to the bar with the guys, and I can't say no to those I just find those eyes so adorable. "Pleeaase?"

"I guess we could take care of two children. Don't you think so babe?" I said in this oh so sweet voice that he can't say no to.

"(Sigh) I guess it won't hurt to have two kids. Also we could teach him or her how to be respectful and be loyal to their friends and family." He said that last part while gesturing towards the three of us.

"It's decided then when she gives birth will be taking the child from her." Bella said while smiling like she just won the lottery. After all that we talked for awhile but as it was getting dark she had to go back to the cabin she was staying in, That is until we're done here and we could take her home with us. When she left I turned to face Percy and just looked at him as he slowly starts closing his eyes.

"You know we have to tell the team right." I said as he just opens one eye to look at me.

"We'll tell them tomorrow. Ok?" Percy asked while yawning.

"Ok." I replied while yawning as well, and with that we both fell in to dreamless sleep.

A/N hey guys here I hope you guys liked this chapter and once again sorry for taking so long to update.