Young Remus x reader

Remus and I had been dating for about two months, once every month the marauders would act weird and refuse me on their "adventure" this was getting extremely suspicious.
I walked into their dorm room, sat there was James and Peter but Remus and Sirius were out of site. Where the hell could they be?
"Where's Sirius and Remus?" I asked, as I came I got the room. James shot Peter a look, they looked nervous and it only added to your suspicions.

"Oh- uh. They've gone to the library" said James, as he stood up."Oh okay, I'll go find them" I said, but James grabbed my wrist.
"No, (Y/N). They're not going to be back for awhile. You may as well just go back to your dorm" James stated, Peter nodding in agreement.

"Alright, well... See you both tomorrow" I replied, returning to my dorm. But really I wasn't going to return, I was going to follow them to where they were going.

"Come on worm, we got to go before anyone catches us" whispered James, as Peter followed him.
I waited a minute before slowly following them. I got to the door, as to which I was standing behind a statue not to get caught.

"Did you hear footsteps, prongs?" Asked Peter but James shook his head, I internally sighed with relief. As they made their way outside, I followed them quietly.

Sirius and Remus came into view, Remus was hurt. He had bruises and cuts all over him, groaning at his pain.
"Alright let's get him to the common room" whispered James.

"Remus!" I shouted, all four marauders froze "(Y/N)! You shouldn't be out here" whisper- shouted Sirius.
"I got curious as to why you were all acting weird, what's wrong with Remus? Why is he in that state?" I questioned, hyperventilating.

"(Y/N) calm down, we'll explain when we get to the common room" ordered James calmly, you nodded helping them get Remus into the Gryffindor tower safely.
We sorted him out, his cuts were still sore. We helped him up to the boys dorm where I stayed the night."(Y/N), you can go if you like. It's no bother honestly" said Sirius, yawning.

"No I want to stay with him" I demanded, I fell asleep next to Remus. His hand in mine.

In the morning the three other Marauders had gone for breakfast, I had woken up before Remus. Watching him, sleep peacefully.
After about twenty minutes his eyes finally fluttered open, looking at me in shock.

"(Y/N), I- I'm sorry I should have told you... I was scared" Remus stuttered.
"Tell me what? Why you're injured?" I ask, concerned. Remus looked at me with regret but he knew he had to tell me. "I- I'm a werewolf" Remus confessed, but I honestly didn't care.

"Remus, I still love you the same" I smiled kissing his cheek. "I thought you were going to leave me" I sighed in relief. "Never" I whispered.