Seamus|| Divination Class

It was a Thursday morning, Gryffindor had a private lesson with Professor Trelawney. You loved privates as they helped you focus more; you could still chill out and have fun at the same time without Slytherin patronising you constantly.

But Trelawney was such a mess, she really had no clue other than her prophesies that she came up with. Mostly they weren't that accurate but she seemed to believe they were.
You strolled into class, a few minutes after everyone else and plotted yourself next to Hermione. Her brown eyes looked up at you with eager intent "where have you been, (Y/N)?" . Her expression was slightly hard but softened as you took out your books.

"Not everyone is on time like you, Mione" You sighed, jokingly. She rolled her eyes in response which was followed with a soft giggle. "Yeah, that's quite true" she nodded, gaining a smile from you. We were then interrupted by Trelawney:"alright people, sit down. Sit down" she squeaked.

You glanced to the other side of the room where Seamus was sitting. He gave you a smile, oh how that boy could make you go from a proud, fierce lion to a timid turtle hiding within its shell.

The class had started and Hermione had already finished reading her tea leaves whilst I was trying to creat a prophesy. "Bloody hell how do you work this thing?" Seamus bellowed from the other side of the room. You giggles and glanced across to him but it was too late.
*BOOM*
There was thick, black smoke covering the room. You could barely make out the shadows of he students across from you and your ears were making the sound of Trelawney's squeaking voice muffled.
"Sorry miss!" Seamus shouted. "Yes. (Y/N), take seamus to the wing please" Trelawney cried.

You took the ash- covered boy and wiped the left over soot from his face. "Not bad, Seamus. Not bad at all" you joked earning a laugh from him too.

"Shut up (L/N)"Seamus replied, but you could almost see crimson colour blush onto his cheeks. And his heart was racing faster than a hippogriff.
"Um.. (Y/N) I was wondering if we could hang out some time?" Seamus asked apprehensively. You never thought he would ask this. There was a sharp pain to your stomach but you managed to get out a yes. This made Seamus the happiest boy in Gryffindor.