Sirius x reader

"(Y/N).." Sirius asked as his voice trailed off, it was clear to you that he wanted something. "What love?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. Following him into the kitchen. "Can we baby sit Harry tonight?" He asked, pouting. He made you giggle, you had been in love with Sirius for a long time now.

"I'll have to check if it's okay with Lily and James first" I said, before leaving the room. "I already did, they're coming at 7pm" Sirius stated from the other room.

Sirius loved Harry, we were his God parents. He was a gorgeous baby, he had Jame's jet black hair and Lily's eyes. Soon enough 7pm came around, Lily and James knocked the door holding Harry.
I opened the door:"hello, both" I greeted, letting them inside. "Hey (Y/N), Harry's excited to be with his God parent's tonight" said Lily, Harry was giggling in her arms.

"Sirius is in the kitchen James" I said, James nodded walking into the kitchen. "Hello Harry" I cooed over the cute baby that was in Lily's arms. "Going anywhere special tonight?" I asked, as Lily put Harry into my arms.
"Yes, James is taking me to Hogsmeade" she smiled, Lily was beautiful. I envied her so much (in a good way).
"That's lovely Lil, have a good time" I smiled, whilst fussing Harry. "I will, thank you for having Harry" she replied. "Not a problem, he's good as gold" I said, smiling at him.

"We better get going then, see you later both" James said as they left the house. "Oh Sirius look how cute he is!" I giggled, playing with Harry.

"I have an idea" smirked Sirius. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. " and what's that Black?" I asked. "Maybe we could have our own family... You're amazing with Harry" he smiled as he kissed me. "One day we will" I smiled, not knowing what was about to come.