Draco: Meet the parents

It was the day I was meeting the Malfoy's, finally. I shook with nervousness, even though our parents were good friends, I'd not met them personally.

"Are you ready?"My boyfriend, Draco asked me.
I nodded my head, even though I wasn't ready at all. I heard that Draco's father was rather cold, many disliked them. Although my family had never said a bad thing about them.

We arrived at the Malfoy Manor, I instantly became breathless. "W-what if they don't like me?" I ask Draco, nervously.
"(Y/N), they'll love you! Relax" Draco replied.
We walked up to the huge, black door, Draco knocked. A minute came by before a woman answered, tall-ish beautiful woman with half black and half blonde hair.
"Oh (Y/N)! How nice to meet you at last! I'm Draco's mother Narcissa!" Narcissa greeted me, motioning us to come in.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Malfoy" I reply as she pulled me into a hug.
"Oh please, call me Narcissa" she replied. A house elf took our coats and Draco grabbed my waist.
A tall man with long platinum blonde hair then approached us.
"(Y/N) this is my father" Draco introduced me.
Draco really did look the image of his father.
"Nice to meet you (Y/N), Lucius Malfoy" Lucius said quite sharp and coldly.
"Nice to meet you too, sir" I replied.
"Doesn't she look like her mother, Lucius!" Narcissa shouted from the kitchen.
"Indeed" Lucius replied, smiling slightly.

We sat in the dining room, Lucius and Narcissa opposite Draco and I.
"How is (Y/M/N) and (Y/F/N)?" Narcissa asked.
"They're very good thank you, they were asking about you too" I replied, smiling.
"It's been a long time since we last seen them, perhaps they should join us for dinner one day" Lucius purposed.
"Yes, they would love that" I replied.
"Oh Draco hasn't stopped talking about you for months, (Y/N)!" Narcissa said, making Draco's cheeks turn pink.
"Mother, stop it" he replies.
I giggled at Narcissa's comment.
"What house are you in?" Lucius asked me.
"Slytherin"I reply.
Lucius nods his head, "like your mother and father" he stated.

The elves came out with our dinner, which was delicious. After we'd finished we talked about people at Hogwarts, including Pansy Parkinson who Draco's parents couldn't stand either:
"Met her once, never bothered again. She's Ill mannered and absolutely peculiar" Lucius said. His personality changed from cold to sweet. He's definitely not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.
"May I use the bathroom?" I asked.
"Of course dear", Draco show (Y/N) the way" Narcissa replied.
I gave Draco a smile as he got up to show me,
"They really like you" Draco Whispered, which sent butterflies in my stomach.
"I'm so relived" I reply before departing into the beautifully decorated bathroom.

When it was time to go, Narcissa and Lucius were sad to see me go surprisingly.
"Thank you for having me over, Narcissa and Mr Malfoy" I thanked.
"No trouble at all my dear! You were an absolute pleasure to have!" Narcissa replied.
"Call me Lucius" Lucius said, warmingly.
"Thank you again" I said before exiting the huge manor.

"That went extremely well" Draco said.
"I'm so happy that it did" I replied, with a un removable smile planted on my fave.
Draco kissed me quite harshly; " I love you (Y/N)"
"I love you too Draco" I replied, breathlessly.

•THIS WAS TAKEN FROM MY OTHER BOOK, THAT JUST INCLUDES DRACO SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT•