Chapter 5

A/N: y'all he's so cute😭❤
Madison's POV
"Hey it's me. Again. Just please call me back when you get this. Bye." I hung up my phone after leaving the 8th message. I've been trying to call Kris all day but he's not answering. I also texted Anthony and he just responded with 'Busy' which makes my Criminal Minds infested brain know that he's with Kris. I don't know if I did something to piss Kris off but he hasn't talked to me in almost 2 months. He didn't even talk to me after the World Series win. I need to know what's going on.

Kris's POV
I feel horrible for ignoring Madison but I just can't face her. I did something and I don't remember exactly what I did or how it happened. All I remember is Anthony and I going to a bar, then the next morning I woke up with a hangover and a random girl in my bed. That's not like me. I'm not the kind of guy to get drunk and sleep around. I felt horrible so I got Anthony to come over. "Do you remember anything from that night we went to the bar a like 2 months ago?" I asked as we sat on the couch and watched 'The Fugitive'. "The last thing I remember is you stumbling out the door to a cab with a random girl." He said. "Shit." I said under my breathe. "That's not like you KB. You don't sleep around. You hardly ever even get drunk." He implied. "I know that's why I feel so bad. I can't even face Madison." I told him. "Why not?" He asked. "I kissed her one time. That night we went out. She invited me in for some beers and it just kinda happened. I really like her Rizz. I fucked up man." I said putting my head in my hands. "You don't know that Kris. You need to talk to her. Explain to her that you're not that kinda guy. I bet she'll understand." He said. "You're right. I'm gonna go to her house right now." I responded getting up and grabbing my keys. "I'll be here when you get back!" Anthony yelled as I walked out the door.

I got to Madison's and took a deep breath before ringing the door bell. She opened the door and was shocked to see me. "Where the hell have you been! I've been worried sick!" She said. "I need to talk to you." I told her. We sat down in the chairs on her porch. "What's up?" She asked, clueless that I was about to hit her with something she doesn't want to hear.  "So, about 2 months ago, my and Anthony went to a bar. And I got drunk. Now I'm not the kind of guy that gets drunk. I hardly ever do. But I got drunk and I met a girl. I don't know what happened or how it happened, but I woke up the next morning with a horrible hangover and that random girl in my bed." I told her and I couldn't read her expression. "Please leave." She said after a minute of no talking. "Madison please just hear me out." I tried to convince her. "Leave Kris. Right now." She said getting up and walking toward the door. "Madison..." I started to say but she closed the door in my face. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't do anything else at that moment so I got in my car and left.

The whole way home I was cursing myself. I got back to my house and Anthony was still there. When I walked in, he didn't even have to ask me how it went. He could tell by my face. He just hugged me. "I screwed up man. Big time." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "We all make mistakes bro. You're human. You'll just have to give her time." He replied. "Thanks for always being here for me man." I told him and he smiled with a nod before sitting down. He grabbed the remote and turned on Friends. We sat there for hours watching reruns and drinking beers.
~~~~
Guys, I know it's been forever and a day since I've updated, but writers block is a bitch! I know some of y'all are probably saying "nobody has writers block for 5 months!" but it happens. Anyway, i should start to be getting on a more regular updating schedule since I'm not writing 2 stories at once.

Y'all don't forget to like and comment!!