Chapter 9: Discovering

I have really warmed up to Snivellus, I still said, "HEY GURL!" Every time he passes by, and he smiles. Our occlumency lessons went great, joking by shipping random people together (Draco and Hermione: Dramione, Bellatrix and Voldemort: Bellamort, and Draco with apple: Drapple, singing the song that brought us together (even though we agreed to never hear that song unless it isn't sung by Jacob Sartorius) and other stupid stuff.

One day, Harry have a dream similar to mine, except he was a snake and he attacked Mr. Weasley. I wanted to come with Harry and the others to St. Mungo's but Harry didn't let me because he believes it won't be safe enough, so I stayed behind with Snape. I groaned louder and louder each minute.

"Shut up!" called Snape from the other room.

"Whyyyyyy," I whined.

"Because I said so,"

"Ughhhh fineeeeee,"

"Now go back to sleep," ordered Snape.

"Whatever,"

The next morning I woke up happy to see Harry. He told me everything went great and Mr. Weasley will be okay. Today I say at the Gryffindor table and Draco was not happy about it.

"Why are you sitting with those filthy mudbloods and blood traitors? You know better than this," sneered Draco.

"When I was at Gryffindor, I was taking points away so the Slytherins could win the house cup this year. Plus, Fred, and George are my best friends who aren't related to me," I explained.

"Weasleys? Come on, you know better than that."

"Crabbe, Goyle, you know better than that. At least my friends have brains unlike yours."

"My friends have brains, probably don't use it as much as your friends, but they still have brains. So don't go complaining about my friends when your friends are the problem," spat Malfoy in a really rude tone.

"Be careful what you say Malfoy because my parents are the two most dangerous wizards of all times, they can kill anyone they want and wherever they want."

"Your parents are Bellatrix and Rodolphus and Rodolphus isn't the most dangerous," said Draco puzzled.

"About that, Rodolphus isn't my father, Voldemort is and I'm a half-blood, like my father and my surname is actually Riddle not Lestrange, plus, I'm the heir of Salazar Slytherin, so you better watch what you're doing, or else."

Draco looked at me in shock.

"It makes so much sense now,"

"Remember you said I looked like Bellatrix and Voldemort on the train?"

"Oh yeah, and?"

"No, that's it," I replied, "I got to go, to class, bye!"

"Bye," he replied and stalked away.

I went to Care for Magical Creatures surprised to see Hagrid.

"Hey Hagrid! What happened to you lately?" I asked.

Hagrid kept silent, then said,"it's a long story and we need ter start."

Hagrid hates me, I know that. Does he know? Why can't he trust me? I won't judge, despite my parents. Maybe he knows. Maybe it has something to do with them. *sigh* why do people judge other people because of their background. I guess that's why Dumbledore wanted to keep this a secret.

After class ended, I went to Potions with Snape.

"HEY GURL! How's your boyfriend, Lucius doing?" I asked trying not to laugh.