Chapter 25: Held Prisoner

"Mum!"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"My friend, Caleb's friends, are having a dinner party and invited us, Aunt Cissy, and Draco, can we go?"

I was really careful not to mention the part that a whole bunch of blood traitors and muggle borns will be there.

"Well, Cissy is stressed out about Draco's task and she needs a break so sure, we can go for a little while. When does it start?"

"In four hours."

"Okay, I'll get ready and tell Cissy and Draco!"

"Okay!"

I went up to my room to get ready. I picked out a white knee-long dress with gold scattered around it. I used my metamorphmagus powers to straighten my hair and have gold tips. I put mascara, red lipstick, and a little bit of pink blush. I used an eyelash curler to curl my eyelashes and made my eyebrows darker. I have never looked hotter. No, I'm kidding, am I?

I walked downstairs ready to go. Mum, Aunt Cissy, and Draco were waiting for me. When they saw me, they stared at me breathlessly.

"Wow, if you weren't my cousin, I would want to date you!"

"Don't even think about it, Draco!" I said.

"Oh honey, you're so grown up!" cried mum, "ready to go?"

"Wait 'accio Bellatrix's wand!'"

The wand flew and dropped to the floor. I grabbed on to mum's arm while Draco held Aunt Cissy's. We disapparated to the Tonks' house. I ran the doorbell and Caleb answered the door.

"Hey-wow, you look beautiful!"

"Why thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

He stuck out his tongue at me and let us in. A woman with light brown hair, brown eyes and light skin turned around. She looked straight at mum and Aunt Cissy and they looked at her. I can see the tears watering in their eyes. Is it? Could it be? Is the woman mum and Aunt Cissy looking at? Is it Andromeda Tonks?"

"Bella? Cissy?" said Andromeda or Aunt Dromeda in my case.

"Dromeda is that you?" asked Aunt Cissy.

"Yes it is me! Oh Bella, Cissy, I missed you guys so much!"

"We missed you too!" Aunt Cissy cried.

Mum wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or happy. She ended up choosing happy.

Aunt Dromeda got up from the table and ran to mum and Aunt Cissy as they hugged, Caleb, Vanessa, Stella, Cameron, and I just stood, casually resting our arms on each other's shoulders, watching them.

They broke apart and Aunt Dromeda turned to Draco and said, "Cissy, your son is so handsome!" she pinched his cheeks and I laughed. Draco looked and me and gave me an 'I'm-so-going-to-kill-you look'. Aunt Dromeda turned to me and said, "Bella, this must be yours."

"Yes she is," mum replied.

"She's so beautiful!"

"Thank you!"

She reached out and gave me a hug.

"I couldn't believe you didn't see your daughter for eleven years!"

"Don't remind me! Even her father couldn't handle that. He wanted to see how she turned out to be!"

"I'm so sorry you had to be in Azkaban waiting for the day Lyra comes home to see you."

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault-"

"But still, imagine me not seeing Dora or Cassidy for her first eleven years! By the way, Lyra, this is Dora, Nymphadora, my daughter and this is Cassidy, Cassidora, my other daughter. I think she's your age."