Chapter 10: Death Eaters

In the Hogwarts Express, I sat with Fred and George.

"Are you sad that you won't be going to your muggle home?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "home isn't a place, its two arms wrapped around you when you are at you're at your darkest times."

He locked me in a headlock and said, "oh I knew that."

I giggled, wiggled out of his grip and went to Draco's compartment and sat next to him. He told me how wonderful Malfoy Manor is and that I'm going to like it. I hope I do.

"You'll like my mum and Aunt Bella, I heard they did a lot of things together since Aunt Bella escaped from Azkaban,"

When Draco mentioned Azkaban, I didn't know whether to be proud of her for being able to do such a hard task, or be disappointed because of why she went there in the first place, she tortured Neville Longbottom's parents into insanity. I'll learn to be evil, maybe.

When the train finally arrived, Draco and I got out. We looked for his parents, who were going to pick us up. I saw Sirius in his dog form (he's an illegal animagus and uses is it when he goes out in public so he doesn't get caught because like my mum, he escaped from Azkaban.)

"Hi Sirius, I'm Lyra, the daughter of Bellatrix," I whispered.

"Bellatrix doesn't have a daughter, and I'm not Sirius-"

"-that Bellatrix doesn't have a daughter?"

"No, I'm serious-"

"Ha! You are Sirius!"

I dabbed energetically.

"Dang it, I walked right into that one,"

"Lyra!" called Draco.

"Got to go Sirius, say hi to Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George for me, bye!"

"Bye," said Sirius.

I walked over to Draco and saw a lady with brown and blonde hair, and a man with long, blonde hair.

"Mother, father, this is Larissa, Bellatrix's daughter, Lyra, this is my mother, Narcissa, and my father, Lucius,"

"So you're my niece, I hope you're not a blood traitor like Andromeda," said Lucius.

"Who's Andromeda?" I asked, "Is she my older sister who I didn't know about who disappointed mum and dad so they pretend she doesn't exist?"

"No, she's my other sister who is a blood traitor because she married a mudblood," said Aunt Cissy in between giggles.

"Ooohhhh, yeah that makes so much more sense."

"Well, we need to get going, we don't have much time, here sweetie, hold onto my arm," said Aunt Cissy.

She treats me like I'm three, probably in the Wizarding World, parents treat kids like toddlers until they've come of age. Either that or we're going to disapparate......shoot. I saw Lucius holding Draco's hand, so I quietly took out my phone and took a picture of it. This is so going on Instagram....and Snapchat.......and Musical.ly (I'll make a slideshow)........and Twitter, basically all the social media I have.

As I was thinking of how to act around my parents, we suddenly disappeared and started spinning, stretching, going upside down, basically what the people at NASA does when they're training to go to space.

We finally landed. I was so dizzy, I fell over a couple of times. Draco got my phone and took a picture of me when I fell over.

"Now who's going to post this pic on social media?"