Chapter 18: Training

A week has passed and Draco went back to Hogwarts while I stayed at the manor. Mum says it's not safe for me to go back even though I was really looking forward to helping the twins with the prank. Today, I did the usual, practice the Unforgivable Curses. It was like my body was in it, but my heart wanted to do something else. Mum noticed right away.

"I know you're not feeling like doing the curses anymore. Something's up, what is it?"

"Mum, I'm fine. I'm just a little bummed that I can't participate in a prank at Hogwarts."

"You want to go back, do you?"

"Yes, very much."

Mum sighed, "very well, I'll send you back to Hogwarts."

"Yay! Thanks mum!"

I ran to my room to pack. My phone buzzed. It was my friend, Luke

Luke: Hi Chloe, how's Hogwarts. I can't believe you're a witch and your parents are Voldemort and Bellatrix!

Me: How did u know that? BTW my birth name is Lyra

Luke: Crystal told me

Me: Ah

Luke: You're so lucky to have Bellatrix and Voldemort as parents

Me: Suuuuure

Luke: Really you are

Me: I mean yeah, my parents love me-

Luke: Wait... what?

Me: What? What's wrong?

Luke: Your parents, really?

Me: Yes.....

Luke: Voldemort can love?

Me: Because of me!

Luke: How?

Me: IDK it just happened

Luke: Yay!

Me: But the downside is that I got the Cruciatus Curse, twice, both by my father, and one of them almost killed me, the ministry wants me because I'm the most powerful witch, my parents want me to become evil, I really wanted to become evil in the beginning, but now, not as much as before. I also feel like I have to choose between being friends with Fred and George or being a Death Eater and being friends with Draco. They're going easy on me right now because I'm new to magic, but I know everything will be even more tough when I get the hang of things. Let's just hope I don't get the Killing Curse.

Luke: Deep

Me: Aha yeah

Luke: So, how is Hermione, Ron, Harry, Fred, and George?

Me: Great! Only Fred and George know my secret because they're my BWF

Luke: ?

Me: Best Wizarding Friends

Luke: Oh

Me: I can predict the future even when I'm still in control of myself, fly without a broom, and do magic without a wand. Jealous?

Luke: Yes

Me: Haha

"Lyra, if your texting with a muggle friend, then you're in trouble!"

"I'm not texting with muggles, mum!" I yelled back.

Me: GTG, mum's probably going to kill me if she sees me texting with you, bye!!