Part 3

Abby spent many years on her own until she met a Vampire who tired to kill her for being a Werewolf but she didn't know what that was at the time since she hadn't killed anyone so she didn't trigger the gene within her.

The vampire had told everything he knew about the supernatural kind enclosing Witches but she wasn't sure if she should believe this man in front of her until he let her see his vampire face, that made her step back a little in shock.

"I. . .it's all real? I'm what you say I am? But why don't I remember it? I should right?"   She questioned the vampire before shrugging as an answer.   "Oh You are clearly no help"  Abby snapped out as she walked away only to have the vampire appear in front of her.

"What?"  She asked as the Vampire smirks a little at her.   "Let me come with you? You could use my help on your journey"   he spoke as Abby frowns at him before folding her arms.    "Why? From what you just told me, our kind don't really  get on so why would you want to come with me?"    Abby questioned again since she was very cautious about everything as she was still trying to find out who she was, she couldn't remember no matter how hard she tried.

"You look like you could use the company just like I could, why not keep each other company?"   He spoke as Abby sighs before nodding.  "Okay but before we go any further. . .I'm Abby Bloom, you are?"   She asked holding her hand out.     "I'm Nathan Blade, it's nice to meet you Abby"   he spoke while shaking her hand with a smile.

"You too Nathan, so what's your story?"    She asked as she started to walk away followed by Nathan who looked confused.   "My story? What do you mean?"   He asked as Abby chuckled a little while turning her head to look at him. 

"You know? What brought you here? How did you become a vampire?"  Nathan looked at her listening to her questions.    "Oh! That's what you meant! Well my parents left me with my uncle who was killed by the vampire who turned me, instead of killing me, he turned me so I could suffer with the memory"