Part 12

Klaus had been keeping a close eye on Abby over the past few days since that night she killed for the first time as the full moon was a few hours away and he planned on helping her through it since he knows what it is like going through the chance alone.    "Are you sure about this Klaus? Wouldn't she be better being locked in the cellar? She wouldn't harm anyone"   Elijah questioned as Klaus huffs before turning around.  "This is her first transformation so no she won't be going in the cellar as she will be running around free tonight. . ."   Klaus spoke as Elijah shakes his head a little before sitting down.

"And if she hurts someone? Then what?"  He spoke as he didn't like the idea of Klaus being with her.   "What will you do then klaus?  How will you stop her if you can't stop yourself?"    Klaus smirks a little before folding his arms across his chest.   "You still like her  after all these years don't you? You aren't worried about her hurting anyone as you are worried she will pick me and not you"   he chuckled a little.

"Oh please Niklaus. . At this rate she will pick Kol seeing as those two are closer  then you and I are with her"   Elijah picked up a book before Klaus Used his VS and rushes to Kol before pulling him into the room with Elijah and himself.  "You like Abby too!"  Klaus asked as Kol grins at him.

"Yes I do. . Why do you ask?"   Kol frowns a little as Klaus looked at Elijah.   "Because Elijah and I both like her! We are back where we were growing up!  I thought you two would have grown out of it! She is mine! We are meant for each other!"  Klaus spoke while Kol laughs at what he said then shakes his head.

"Just because you are half wolf doesn't mean you get a claim over her! We are just as good as you are klaus! She will pick me!" Kol spoke as klaus pins him to the wall.   "She will pick me as we are more alike"  Klaus snapped out as Elijah closed the book he had just started reading.

"She will pick whoever she wants and the other two will just have to deal with it, no point fighting over it now"  he spoke as Abby walked into the room to see what had happened so klaus went over to her and compelled her to tell the truth in order to settle this issue at hand.   "Abby. . .as you know we all love you but we want to know who you would pick so tell us. . ."  Klaus started to speak but was  cut off by Elijah.  "Niklaus! You can't do that to her if she isn't ready to tell anyone!"

Klaus rolled his eyes and looked at Abby.    "Who did you pick?!"    He asked her as Abby looked at them one by one before opening her mouth to speak.

"I pick. . . . . "  

The End!

(Let me know in the comments who you think she will pick!)