Part 5

Abby ran and ran until she found a cave to hide in but who could really out run or hide from a vampire since they had superhearing after all so her heartbeat would have given it away but something was different as she wasn't found, she didn't hear anyone walking around outside.

She closed her eyes to try and calm her heartbeat down unsure what had happened to Nathan as she didn't know if he was dead or not yet she couldn't stay in the cave all her life as her mind was telling her to head north but she had no idea why that was only that it was a dying need that she had to do so she got back up after calming herself down to head out slowly just in case Klaus's sibling Kol was still around.

Abby heads north yet her mind did nothing but worry about Nathan, she hoped he was okay and that he finds peace where ever he is but right now she is just going to keep walking north.

The sun began to set later that day so Abby set up camp in a clearing of the woods before going out in the woods to find something to eat,    she managed to hunt down a rabbit or two to cook so she skinned them and started to cook them slowly since no one liked burnt rabbit.    After cooking the rabbits the way she liked them, she started eating them while listening out to the world around her as she didn't want to get attacked by surprise or something that would scare her.

With a full stomach and a fire to keep her warm in the starlight night, Abby laid back again a tree trunk while looking a the sky with a smile as it was so beautiful to see the stars out and the half moon which made her feel at peace with the world even with the small cherps of the crickets that filled the silence when the fire was crackling and popping due to the air trapped in the wood.

She slowly felt her eye lids close more and more as she listened to both the fire and crickets until everything fell to darkness as she fell asleep against the tree trunk for the whole night it was very quiet until early hours of the morning when she heard someone scream so Abby jumps up and looked around before she ran through the woods away from the noise.