Part 7

"Must be a lucky guy? You have travelled a lot to see him?" He spoke as the old guy knew who she was as he was from the same village as her before his Wife froze her. "I'm Mikael, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss"

Of course she had no idea who he was as she just thought he was a stranger. "I don't know if it is a Him or if it is my family Mr Mikael and it's a pleasure to meet you to. . .what are you travelling north for?" Abby questioned while Mikael smirks seeing that she had no idea who he was.

"Me? Well I'm looking for my kids, I'm going to kill them dear and you are going to help me" he was quick to compel her not to move or scream.

"W. . .what did you do? I. . .I can't move! P. . .please don't hurt me as I don't know who your kids are" she spoke out quickly as Mikael smirks before chuckling. "Esther. . .you did quite a number on Young bloom" he spike to himself before looking at her.

"You grew up in a village with my kids, you become close to the bastard Niklaus and I intend to use you to get to him, you won't remember but my wife paid you a visit just before you were frozen as two of my sons and Niklaus had fallen for you and Esther couldn't have them fighting over one girl so she froze you and told them you left as it's what they needed to hear"

He explained while Abby shakes her head on disbelief as she would have remembered all that if it was true. "N. . No this is a lie as I would have remembered all this!. . .if it was true then they wouldn't believe you seeing as you told them I left" she spoke while Mikael laughed at what she had said.

"But they will once they see you dear, you will be coming with me to put an end to Niklaus!" He could have used his VS to get to where he was going but he had seen her in the village and thought it would be the best way to trick her. "Niklaus is your son! Why would you want to kill him!" She spoke out when really she just want to scream for help.

"HE IS NOT MY SON!" Mikael boomed which made Abby jump in her seat as she didn't expect him to yell like that.