Part 10

Rebekah was very confused to why her friend couldn't remember.  "Did you try compelling her?"   Klaus glare at Rebekah for the stupid question before Elijah shakes his head.  "Yes Rebekah we tried that but no luck"  

Abby was very scared and confused at this point so turned around to run for the door to have Kol in her face.  "I knew it was you. . .your friend was very useful but unfortunately he got away but I'm glad you are safe gorgeous"    kol winks which made Klaus growl.   "Not now kol! We have to find a way to make her remember us"

Klaus thought for a second.  "Find me a witch! If a witch coursed this then they can fix it"   he sat down as kol and rebekah went out to fund a witch to undo what has been done.  "W. . Why I'd it s. . So important that I r. . Remember?"  Abby asked as she didn't see in importance of her remembering who their were,  she was very sure it would be better not to remember with the stories that were going around about them all.

Klaus walked over to Abby and places a hand on her cheek before leaning in to kiss her but Abby moved back and slaps him.  "How dare you. . . We have just met and you try to kiss me!"  She glares while Klaus grins at her since he had to test something out and he got the response he wanted. 

"You are still a fighter I see, the Abby I knew took no crap from anyone. .didn't matter who it was or how big they were"    he spoke before moving away.

After a few hours Kol and Rebekah returned with a witch so Klaus compelled her to undo whatever spell that Abby was under,  the witch tried her best but she couldn't do it.  "I can't do it. . There isn't a spell placed on her mind, it's a side effect of whatever the original witch had placed on her in the first time"  

The witch explained which didn't help her case as in a rage Klaus had snapped her neck.   "WHAT DID SHE DO!"  He yelled out making Abby jump which triggered something in her mind as all the memories come rushing back but it made her fall back with her eyes closed to Elijah Uses his VS to catch her just before she hit the floor.