Part 11

A few months After that night Abby had remembered everything that happened and was happy living with the mikselson's even running with them when Miksel got close to finding them which she didn't mind as it was necessary to stay alive.

Abby still hadn't triggered her curse yet but that was all about to change when Klaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah were out feeding since they needed blood but Abby was left alone in the house they were staying in in the dark so of course the smallest noise made her jump but instead of waiting for Klaus and the others to get back, she took it upon herself to go and check it out with a candle holder in her hand.

She saw a dark Figure move past the stairs so she stopped to wait for him to walk into another room before quietly walking down then behind the person to only smack him in the back of the head as hard as she could with an candle holder but the blow had killed the man in an instant. "Hey? W. . Why are you here?!"

she asked holding the candle holder up just to be safe but she started to panic when the guy didn't wake up, she moved away as her whole body was shaking. "N. . . No. . " she was just about to sat something when klaus and the others walk in to see what was going on.

"Abby? What happened?!" Elijah went over and gently took the candle holder before looking at the body. "No heartbeat. . Abby? Please tell me this wasn't your first kill?" Elijah spoke as Abby couldn't speak due to shock but Klaus could already tell it was her first kill.

"Abby? What happened?" Elijah asked again as Abby looked at them all. "I. . .I thought h. . He w..was g..going to..to hurt me, I. . .I hit him" she spoke as Rebekah picked the body up. "We will get rid of the body . . Just keep her clam" Rebekah spoke while she went outside to deal with the body leaving the boys to help Abby deal with what just happened.

"I. . I didn't mean to. .to kill him" she spoke while tears filled her eyes before Elijah pulled her into a hug since he was the closest to her at the moment. "It's okay. . It was an accident, you were alone and thought he was going to hurt you"