My crush

Here

We

Go!!

Last bell rung it was officially summer break, everyone said their goobyes but I couldn't seem to stop crying. My name is marissa Vasquez I'm half puerto rican and half black american, I'm 16, I have long curly dark hair that stops on top of my butt and apparently the only 16 year old who did not have her license. This summer me and my only bestfriend adrianna were going away in vacation in different places which means that we weren't gonna see each other through the whole vacation but we'd be texting everyday so it's ok, Adrianna santiago is my only best friend she stuck by me through thick and thin, and I just love her. " call me everyday ok" she said as she walked away, " I will " I responded as I walked off campus.

As I was walking my eyes landed on the man of my dreams, ugh...he's soo fiinnnee I whispered to myself, his name is Julio Alexander Torres, he's 17, he's the captain of the football team and his body is to die for. Although I didn't know him that well but I felt as if i've known him my whole life but who am I kidding we're from two different worlds, there was never gonna be an us thing no matter on how many stars I wished on.

When I got home my mom was almost finished packing her stuff, " mom what's the hurry...we're leaving on saturday" I said to her," well change of plans honey we're leaving tomorrow and I suggest you start packing right now cause our flight's early in the morning"   she answered, " mom are you serious...you didn't even talk to me about it I have so much s**t to prepare" I continued as I ran upstairs to my room then slammed it shut. My mom name is Mariah she is fully puerto rican, she has long light brown straight hair with blond highlights, her body is curvy she has big boobs and a big butt and she's a judge.

In my room I took out 2 suitcase to put my belongings in, I packed all my favorite outfits and matching shoes, then I tried on my new bathing suits before I packed them, my body is very slim I have a big butt and fair size boobs, I'm a little curvy around the waist but not too much. oh...and I have a belly button ring.

I went downstairs feeling exausted, it was already 10:45pm, I had dinner by myself again that evening both of my parents are workaholics. My mom the judge, and My dad the surgeon, they hold high titles but never have time for their only daughter.

I opened the fridge and took out some ice-cream, then i started thinking'bout Julio...oh gosh even his name sounded sexy! even thinking bout him makes me blush, he just doesn't know what he does to me. Sometimes I ask myself " can I fall in love with a person whom i've never spoken to?" or "  is it possible for him to feel the same way?"  ughh no no its not possible, I dont care anymore I just need to get away, and who knows maybe i'll meet some cute hawaiian guy.

At this point, I was starting to like the idea of going on vacation and leave the house.

The next morning at 6:34am, I heard a pound on my door and someone kept on calling my name. so I got up to open it and there he was my ol'dad trying to wake me up by making really loud and extremely annoying sounds my dad name is Rashad Vasquez he is also mixed, he is very tall, he goes to the gym often so he's pretty muscular his skin tone is light brown, he has curly baby hair that he pulls back with gel and his teeth are very white but he's a pretty cool dad.

DAD! I yelled "  are you trying to break the door or trying to give me a headache" i said sarcastically, very funny he answered your mom wants you to be ready in 10 min and be down stairs to eat your breakfast so y'all could leave, he spoke really fast and made my headache worse but damn 10min i haven't even taken a shower yet.

I did exactly what my mom wanted, as we were getting ready to leave my dad pulls my mom into this really long kiss. "eww get a room" i said playfully " I wish" my dad answered while pulling her into a hug, " I'm gonna miss you" my mom said. So yeah my dad is not coming in this trip with us cause he has to work like WTF it's summer give yourself a break.

Later on, it was time for our plane to leave my mom and I prayed we got there safely.

On the plane, I ask my Mom " won't it be boring with just us two this summer" , " and who said we were gonna be alone"  she answered " wait hold on who else is coming, and you didn't even talk to me bout this" i continued, " relax" she said then continued " I invited 3 friends from work but 2 canceled so only one is coming...oh and she's bringing her kids, they're about your age so you guys will have plenty to talk about" , " wow, thanks for thinking of me mom" i said sarcastically, " aww you're welcome baby" she said feeling proud. Oh my God, who would wanna spend their whole summer with a bunch of strangers, not me that's who ugh I just can't believe her right now.

Hours later, when we arrived at the beach house it was still sunny outside, and may i say that Hawaii is so gorgeous. My mom opened the door that revealed a big house with a beautiful view, there was a pool, the ocean was further behind, the furniture in this house was just breath taking and I noticed that my mom's friend got here before us.

 She came running out wearing a sundress and gave my mom a big hug, then me her hug was warm and welcoming. " what took you guys so long" she said " traffic" my mom replied. " Mariah I must admit this house is stunning inside and out the kids love it here" she said in awe. " oh thank you and i'm sorry if things are a little dusty but we haven't been here for 2years I hope the kids don't mind" my mom replied," and where are the kids she continued i wanna meet them before i unpack"

The woman called for her three kids who were already at the pool, she has a pair of twin girls and a boy she stated, their names were Alexa, Alicia and Julio. I chuckled at the sound of the name because it brought back some memories of me following julio at school but I doubt that her julio and My Julio is anything alike.

 As her kids made their way to greet us I froze up, I couldn't realize what my eyes were looking at. " Oh my gosh" I knew these girls from middle school we were good friends, they ran and gave me a big hug.

Then It hits me...

Hi readers I'm new to wattpad please tell me what you guys think so far by commenting, it's my first book I will enjoy feedback. Follow me @nikkiee1 Thank you!!