confusion

Marissa's POV

Oh my goshh!! did that just happened? I can't stop smilling, and i think he noticed.

I keep replaying that moment in my head and I get more nervous everytime. I don't feel comfortable sitting or standing ugh, my gosh i hate my body for not coorperating, what is going on, he's almost done with those sandwiches and i don't feel like i could swallow anything. wait, what do i say ? i'm speechless at the moment and oh my goodness i'm sweating like crazy, maybe he'll think it's water... I mean it makes sense considering we just got out of the pool. what if he doesn't even ask ? maybe i'm panicking for nothing, i mean what would a guy like julio find attractive about me, he has girls all over him. Come on marissa!!! calm yourself . The thing is i could never stay calm around julio, he's my weakness. I think about him all the time i seriously can't help myself. I'm crazy to think about anything that has to do with us being together together, but he did flirt with me back there, and it was pretty intense too I can't deny that and neither can he, wait...Can he?-( Her thoughts were interrupted )

Julio : Are you ready to taste my masterpiece ?!

Marissa : uhh ? 

Julio : the sandwich...taste it tell me what you think

Marissa : oh right , sorry my mind wandered for a minute

( he was amused by her awkwardness )

Julio : oh really, where to ?

( Marissa blushes )

Marissa : you don't wanna know

( he leans over the kitchen counter and stops when he was 2in. from her face, and said...)

Julio : why is that ?

( Marissa panicks on whether she should or should not tell him )

Marissa : uhm, well...it's just...uhm

( he was staring at her so deeply  interested in what she had to say, it made the words harder to say for her, then his eyes lowered...to her nose, then her lips...oh her lips he thought. At the moment he wanted to feel them with his own, taste it. it was a feeling he wasn't able to control and it seemed to happen a lot lately, involuntarily he got closer to her. she was breathing hard almost breathless and... it's just too personal she managed to say " How ? " he ask still slowly approaching her face, then there he was so close...CLOSER than ever and that's when...