slowly moving

Marissa POV

Ugh...I feel so ugly. i've been in this house for three days, Nothing has happened yet

he wont even look at me. like damn nigga am i not attractive, you'd think after he almost drowned me the least he'd do is pay a little attention to me, well No.

This morning before I even entered the room, he left without saying a word.

right now i'm in the kitchen making coffee for my mom and her friend.

coffee is just disgusting but that's just how i feel.

Julio PoV

that girl marissa has been acting strange lately, i don't know if she's still shocked.

but it's getting me to feel guilty, all she's been doing is watch tv, sleep and eat ice-cream.

I said i was going to make it up to her, and I think I know where to start.

I've kind of avoiding her lately, i hope she agrees.

I'll go talk to her when she's done making coffee.

2min later 

Julio: hey marissa can I talk to you for a sec

Marissa: yea sure...wassup?

Julio: I'm really sorry about what happened i didn't m- (she cuts him off)

Marissa: I told you it's fine, please don't bring it up again...It's embarassing

Julio: well it doesn't have to be if you knew how to swim

Marissa: yea...like that will ever happen

Julio: it will if you let me teach you

Marissa: are you willing?!

Julio: meet me by the pool later.

Twins POV

we came downstairs and saw marissa and julio talking, she was blushing so hard when they were done, we just had to ask.

It seems like her and our brother got a pool date...well he's just teaching her how to swim.

there's gotta be more to it he's never this nice to a girl, especially one he kind of recently met

 I mean they go to the same school  and she use to come to our house when she was little it's surprising that he met her here.

Later on

( Marissa meets Julio by the pool )

Marissa: I'm sort of kind of ready

Julio: that's sort of kind of the spirit i need ma

( julio chuckled )

Marissa: what do I do first

Julio: first you  and I get in the water

Marissa: ok seems easy 

Julio: your so adorable

( Marissa blushes)

Marissa: why thank you sir.

Julio's POV

After an hour of teaching her the basics, she started to get the hang of it.

She was finally having fun in the pool instead of just sitting on the side, she was kind of fun to watch. her long ass curly hair kept on getting on her face...it was very cute. *sigh*

she's pretty cute, ugh lemme stawwp talking nonsense i'm starting to get a little hungry.

" hey marissa i'm heading to the kitchen, you want anything?"

" wait nooo don't leave me out here by myself " said marissa quickly getting out of the water.

" wow are you that scared "

" no...i'm just very hungry, the water made me very hungry" she said suspiciously

" yea...sure scaredy cat "

" what ever " marissa whispered under her breath

" what was that "

" Nothing"  she said as ran to the open door.

I ran after her and grabbed her  from the back by her waist and pulled her closer to me then I gently bit her neck.

" oww " she said letting out a soft scream

" next time it's gonna be worse" i whispered in her ear in the sexiest voice i could muster up"...

Ok what do you guys think? is he starting to warm up to her? or is He just playing her?

Comment below! BELoW! Don't forget to vote!!