Author's Note

Annnnnd that's a wrap! Rooftops is officially COMPLETE!

I just want to thank each and every one of you that has read and stuck with me throughout this entire novel. I know it took me a long time to finish this but it's finally done. :)

I'd love to read your thoughts on the characters and just overall what you thought about this book. I know the format and even the plot is unusual but that's how I planned it out, haha.

The reason why I decided to leave it where I did was because I decided that the rest of what happens between Imogen and Jackson was unneeded. The story was about Justin and Imogen. Not Jackson and Imogen. But basically Justin and Imogen end up together.

I also want to give a special shout-out to be my best friend Christine. (Maybe some of you know her, she's an author on Wattpad as well and she goes by the name tilmorning. If you haven't already, make sure to check out her books! They're AMAZING.) ...Thanks Chris for being my biggest supporter throughout this entire process.  Love you!

Also, a special thank you to everyone else who supported me as well. I love you all! Be on the look out for something new coming soon! And by soon I honestly don't know how soon but follow me and you'll be notified when I do post something new... Shameless self promo hahah ;p

Thank you again! I hope you all liked Rooftops :)

xx Cassandra