Reasons why your oc has to join the Host Club

Just picture it in your head.

You are currently reading an OHSHC story, so far, so good. Of course there is the obvious cliche's, I.e, a weird obsession with the color black or a certain band that isn't even Asian, but it actually isn't horribly written.

Anyway, you get to the part where their oc must join the club, but why?

1- Broken vase
This is basically just ripping off Haruhi's storyline, come on now...

2- Talent
The OC is just soooo amazing, it has to join! Forget the wait list, which is mentioned in the manga for people who also want to join.

3- Possibility of them actually accepting you
They are a pretty narrow club involving the budget. Would Kyoya really be down for another member? Don't forget the fact that if they are the "commoner" which is another chapter on its own, he would have to pay for her total expenses involving the club, not only her but Haruhi.

4- Against your will.
Why is it that every character immediately rejects the idea of joining the club like it is some awful cult. The character usually throws a fit before accepting the offer, which is what throws me off. If you don't want to join, don't. It's that simple.