Naruto x Reader ~ 7 Minutes in Heaven, ya know ( Lemon )

After a while the party died down and everybody started to leave. You began to walk out after everyone when you felt a hand around your waist pulling you back inside the door.

You gracefully twirled around in his arms before landing against his chest. "You can't just leave without a goodnight kiss, ya know," Naruto whispered seductively in your ear, pressing you against the door.

You looked up at him, blushing, as he tilted your chin and kissed you. Softly at first, then more passionately. You stopped for breath, his lidded eyes looked over your e/c orbs lustfully. Something burned inside you and you couldn't help but kiss him harder.

At that moment he wrapped his arm around your waist and slid it up your back before slipping another arm under your legs. Before you knew it he was carrying you bridal style through the hallway and towards his bedroom. All the while kissing you.

You tugged playfully at his orange clothes as he placed you down on the bed carefully. He removed the top half of his orange suit and stood before you. You gasped at his toned body and wanted him more than ever. No, you needed him. Almost as if he read your mind he smirked and crawled over you on the bed fingertips taking the shirt off your shoulder and kissing you hard.

His soft lips continued their divine work as his tongue touched your lips, begging for entrence. Of course you let him, you couldn't take it anymore. You kissed him passionately, his tongue exploring your mouth and earning a small gasp from you.

He grinned, "I'm starting to think you like this, ya know." He teased seductively.

"Oh yeah?" You grinned back mischievously. Before he knew it you had flipped the ninja on the bed and he was now underneath you, helpless.

You trailed you fingers down his toned body and he sighed. You removed you f/c shirt and threw it aside sexily (which let's admit it, probably was not sexy lmao). You raised an eyebrow at his lustful look as he placed his hands on your hips and traced them up along your waist.

You smiled and decided to experiment with the helpless ninja, grinding yourself along the bulge in his pants. His grip tightened and he flipped his head back a little, arching his back towards you. You grinned satisfied and grinded again, earning a defeated moan from Naruto.

Damn that was sexy. You placed your hands back on his body and began kissing his chest and abs, making your way down. You slowly removed his orange pants giving a small release to his restrained member. You then got to work on his boxers, revealing his ninja, standing at attention. (Lmao whut..)

You leant down and kissed it slowly down to the base then licked all the way to the tip, looking up at his tensed body as he let out multiple moans. He looked down at you eagerly and you took in his member into your mouth as far as you could, working your fingers around the rest, causing Naruto to moan loader than before.

"Mmm," you hummed in response to his groans, they turned you on even more. He seemed to enjoy this and moaned louder. You continued working on his member until he absolutely couldn't take it anymore. In one graceful swoop he put his arm around your waist and flipped you back underneath him. Now he had the andvantage.

"My turn." Naruto wasted no time he released your breasts from their binds and pulled off your pants. He ran his hands over you body softly, taking in the sight with lust filled eyes. He caressed your breasts, kneading them and earning moans from you. He leaned in and kissed your neck and whispered little nothings in your ear before leaving a trail of kisses down your neck and to your breast. He took one into his mouth and sucked, licking it causing you to moan louder. When he was finished he moved on to the next and then trailed the kisses further down your body, hands tracing along your waist to your hips.

His fingers reached your underwear and he seductively removed them.

He looked up at you and grinned, you couldn't handle it. You were about to say something when he inserted a finger causing you to throw your head back and moan loydly. Satisfied he entered another and worked until your body trembled and moans reached their peak. Then he lowered his head, finishing you off with his extremely talented tongue skills that he clearly gained from eating so much ramen.

You moaned his name loudly and pulled his closer. He lowered his body to yours.

"You're so beautiful," he gasped. He pushed his member closer, teasing you, asking for entrence. You grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. He thrusted inside you slowly causing loud moans from both of you. He pulled out and thrust back in again.

"Na-naruto," you gasped. "Ahhn."

He moaned louder thrusting quicker and harder each time you moaned his name. You grabbed his body hard and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

"Hnnhg, y/n," he moaned loudly. You felt yourself coming to an end as your moans became louder and quicker. Naruto thrust faster and harder until you were both screaming each other's names. You felt him tense as you both moaned a last time.

Naruto dropped down on the bed next to you and pulled you closer. All you could hear was both your panting filling the room.

You looked into his crystal blue eyes and smiled. You were so happy to be with him and you could tell he was too.

~Extended ending brought to you by Naruto's cheesy Ramen~

You heard a bang in the hallway.

"HEY NARUTO, I forgot the-.. ih..." Kiba stood awkwardly in the hallway. He gave a toothy grin and raised his eyebrows knowingly. "Finally...," he laughed. "Was wondering what that noise was!" He laughed hysterically as he grabbed a box of pizza and ran as fast as he could from the house.

"KIBAAAAA!" You screamed after him.

"Hey," Naruto turned to you, "you're only meant to be screaming my name, ya know!" You both laughed and he kissed you softly before you both fell asleep.