Sasuke x Reader ~ Revenge isn't the only thing I'm good at.

"Ughhh," you yawned, swinging your legs from a branch in the tree. You had spent the last few months hunting down -a certain someone- when the trail went cold just outside the Village hidden in the Leaves. You weren't one of them, but for some reason you liked it here. You had made some friends and felt like you had something here. What was it?

Family? You scoffed, "no. I don't have any family." You sighed bitterly.

"Y/NNNNNN! Hey, y/n! I can see you up there, don't ignore me." Your thoughts were interrupted by a pink haired girl running towards you.

You sighed. "Annoying," you muttered as you dropped from the tree with skill. "Sakura," you stated bluntly, "what is it?"

She beamed at you happily, "I was just on my way to Naruto's party, I thought you might like to come along!" She smiled hopefully.

You looked at her with eyes that said 'what? Are you stupid?' But you didn't say that. No, of course you liked Sakura, you really did. The bond you shared was something that you had not felt in a long time. Strong enough that it nearly made you not want to leave in search of your vengence.

Nearly.

"No." You stated, simply.

"Awww! Why not!?" Sakura cooed, grabbing your arm and pushing you as you walked back to the village.

"Because."

"Ugh, you're so...." She stared at you quietly. "You know, you remind me of him," she whispered quietly.

You pretended you didn't know said 'him,' but of course you did. Still you remained silent.

"You know, y/n, I actually heard he might be there... at the party..." She trailed off. "I haven't seen him in years."

You had heard a little about him since you had arrived in the village, but everybody seemed to look broken when his name was mentioned. Eventually you learned to just avoid the subject completely. Though you didn't completely understand why.

"What's his story anyway?" You asked, curious.

Sakura looked at you with hurt eyes, "He wanted revenge more than he wanted us." She spoke softly.

"Revenge, huh?" You continued walking.

Now that is something you understood. Completely.

Before you realised what had happened Sakura had lead you to Naruto's appartment. You eyed her, somewhat annoyed but equally impressed that she had managed to get you here without you noticing. 'I'm losing my touch,' you thought to yourself.

Sakura, your friend. All of your friends.. they were starting to make you soft. This was a problem.

Well, what's the harm anyway. You follow Sakura into the house with crossed arms and an uninviting look. You know, the usual thing you do that keeps people away.

Your gaze followed Sakura as she ran over to Ino, arguing with her instantly, but playfully. You glanced around the room, there were many unfamiliar faces here. But your sights landed on one in particular.

Instantly captivated by the man leaning against the wall in the darkest corner of the room. You laughed to yourself, the darkest place was your favourite spot in a room.

You walked over and leaned against the wall next to him. The only acknowledgement you received was an exasperated sigh from the dark haired man.

"You're in my spot," you stated bluntly.

"What."

You sighed annoyed, you hated repeating yourself. "You are in my spot," you indicated pointing at the wall. The man just looked at you with cold eyes.

"You know, that one glorious place in the room where the darkness covers perfectly enough that you can observe the others yet remain hidden," you looked at him and smirked. "The spot with the perfect amount of dark aura that just keeps people away," you squinted over at him and saw his lip twitch.

"That one spot," you continued, "that just makes you look creepy af. Keeps the weirdos away." You looked over at him again, holding back laughter.

"Well obviously it isn't keeping you away, weirdo," he sounded annoyed as he pushed away from the wall with his foot and walked away.

"Yessssss," you grinned like an Idiot.

"Got my spot."

~ le Time-skip brought to you by Sasuke's revenge ~

"Y/n."

You glared at Naruto, "if I have to." You pulled out a piece of parchment and shoved it into his hand. You walked over to the cupboard and leaned against the wall and watched as another figure entered. You heard the door lock and you both stood in the silent darkness.

 "How on earth did I fall into coming here," you muttered.

"Tell me about it," you heard a familiar voice from the darkness.

"Oh, great. The spot-stealer," you rolled your eyes.

"It's Sasuke," he huffed in response.

"Y/n." You replied. You both stood in silence for a minute.

"Can I ask you something," you asked, finally the curiosity had you in its grasp.

"No." Was the reply.

You ignored him and continued anyway, "I've heard about you," you started.

"What was the point in asking." You heard him mutter, annoyed.

You ignored him again and continued, "I've heard that you seek revenge... does it...?" You trailed off.

"What," he asked moving closer, you had obviously peaked his curiosity.

"Does it.. consume you?" You asked.

"Why?"

He stepped even closer. You felt his body close to yours. "Because, it consumes me," you whispered.

"I see." He was quiet a moment. Then you felt his breath on your neck as he whispered, "the need for revenge is something many cannot understand."

He placed a hand on you neck. You shivered under his touch. He continued, 'it is all consuming, relentless...." he pinned you to the wall.

"It is.... seductive." He finished.

You looked at his eyes, admiring his visual prowess. You were sure that wasn't the only ~prowess~ he had. (Wink wink)

"I think you understand, y/n. Like no one else does."

You stared at him, feeling the passion between you. "I can help you get your revenge," he whispered again, this was even more seductive. "I can make you stronger." Revenge ~and~ the sexy, mysterious man. Huh, what could go wrong....

"But first," he continued, kissing your neck, "I need revenge."

He kissed you hard and passionately, his tongue explored your own as he pinned you harder against the wall. You wanted him just as much as you wanted said revenge..

He pulled away, and looked at you lustfully,  "you stole my spot," he claimed with a wicked grin. You laughed at him.

"Revenge isn't the only thing I'm good at," he smirked. Now that was sexy.

He kissed you hard again just as Naruto opened the door. "Times u-" Naruto was cut off by Sasuke's hand pushing him aside.

 "Loser," he taunted as he walked you past the group and out the door. You could hear the calls of your friends behind you but you ignored them.

The need for revenge was stronger than your need to stay. You realised this, just as Sasuke had many years before.

Hand in hand you turned your back on The Leaf and walked into the rising dawn.

What a good day for some revenge seeking.

Lmao, never heard Sasuke talk so much before. XD

Completely grinned like an idiot while writing this.

~MYIM