Madara x Reader ~ Destructive

You grinned stupidly as you stepped on the sand castle like a giant, destroying the little village you had worked so hard to make an hour earlier.

"Okay... geez someone is a little destructive," you heard Gaara murmur in his raspy voice from his spot, perched on a rock behind you.

You looked back and flashed a mischievous grin.  "Okay, so maybe I am a tad destructive. Bite me. It's in my nature."

"You need to get laid," Temari cooed followed by some eyebrow wiggling on Kankuro's part. You all laughed, well most of you. Gaara kinda just sat there being, well, Gaara.

You dusted yourself off and began walking back to the village. Temari linked her arm with yours and grinned at you. "So, you going to Naruto's party tonight? I heard there might be some bad boys there." She laughed, "maybe you can let out some of that frustration." She winked nodding back towards the devastated village of sand.

You heard Kankuro snicker behind you. "I dunno, it isn't really my thing," you smiled.

Temari ignored you and continued, "you know, I heard that even Madara is going to be there," she said cheerfully.

You stopped, raising your eyebrows, "Madara? 'The' Madara?"

"Mhmm."

"Huh, because fuck it, destroying the world can get a bit boring and sometimes you need a Saturday night off with Naruto?" You joked, laughing hard.

Kankuro and Temari joined in laughing. "Something like that," she smiled.

~ Le Time-skip brought to you by Madara's sexy Rinnegan ~

You arrived at the party early with Temari and sat in a far corner watching everyone arrive. You heard a rumour that all sorts of people were coming along, even the Akatsuki. That gnawed at your curiosity.

Not long after you arrived Shikamaru walked into the room, you heard Temari's breath catch and you laughed, elbowing her in the side. "Now I know why you wanted to come son badly," you teased.

Temari gripped her fan and looked with eyes that screamed "shut up or you'll feel my wrath." This sent you in to a fit of laughter that naturally attracted the attention of Shikamaru who began walking over toward the two of you.

"Hey y/n, hey Temari," Shikamaru couldn't take his eyes off her. You looked at Temari and saw she was blushing nearly as bright as her red dress. You giggled and stood up.

"Ahheeem," you stated loudly. "I, er, got.. stuff..." you stated all too obviously as you etched away from the two. As you turned you caught Temari's fierce stare 'don't you dare leave me' she mouthed at you! You grinned widely, 'see ya,' you mouthed in response and hopped away before she could stop you.

Before you had time to think you turned around and smacked in a wall and ricocheted into the dark man entering the house.

Suddenly the atmosphere grew dark. The mysterious man held you up, hands on your shoulders keeping you in place. You could feel the silence in the room. Everybody was starring. Unsure what the man would do with his unexpecting victim. You heard gasps and low muttering but you were too caught in Madara's hard gaze. You felt the entire world slip away. The walls grew dark and suddenly it was just you and him in the room.

He just stood there, handsomely staring back at you. Your breath caught in your throat. You were scared. 'So this is Madara, destroyer of worlds,' you thought. The room spun and twisted with dark grey and black clouds, none of it made sense.

But somehow you were fascinated by his dark aura. You broke is gaze and looked around at the room.

"Genjutsu," you stated, looking around curiously. Amazed, you started to grin.

Madara watched you, "You could never escape it."

You jumped at his sudden words and looked at the man still holding you up.

"But you don't want to," he observed bluntly. You grinned harder, maybe you were a little destructive after all.

And he knew it.

At that moment Madara's face was suddenly in front of yours, barely a breath away. You felt his cold lips brush against yours and you sighed, caught up in the moment. 'What the hell am I thinking!,' you argued with yourself, trying to resist the urge to kiss him. 'This is the most evil man in the world,' you screamed internally. But daym he was sexy, you had to admit that.

 Madara pulled away. You instinctively fell forward, wanting that kiss you just missed. He smirked at you, and suddenly the Genjutsu faded away and the room returned to view. Madara released you and walked into the room, leaving you hungry for his touch.

You stood there for a moment then walked back over to Temari. The room resumed it's loud cheerful atmosphere as you sat beside her. "What was that," she asked watching you blush lightly.

"Nooo?." She asked questioningly. "You're not?' She gasped, pausing, "Madara!? Yo-" She stopped suddenly when you grinned widely.

"Holy shit," she leaned against the chair, shocked.

"OKAY," Naruto exclaimed, making everyone jump. "We're gonna play 7 Minutes in Heaven, ya know!  Write ya names!"

After a few pairs entered the cupboard it was finally your turn. You put your hand into the bag and drew out a piece of parchment and handed it to Naruto. You wondered who you got.

Part of you hoped it was him.

You made your way to the cupboard and waited inside quietly, you couldn't get the thought of Madara so close to your lips out of your mind. The door open quickly making you jump and the air grew cold and desolate.

"It seems fate would have us meet again," the cold voice sounded from across the dark space.

"I... I drew your card...?" You said disbelievingly, what are the odds!

He chuckled, dark and cold. Suddenly he was inches from your face. You could feel his cold breath on your ear and when he spoke it sent shivers down your spine.

"No. But I made it look that way." His Rinnegan glinted off the light from a crack in the ceiling.

"Oh," you gasped, understanding.

"You know, y/n, I could sense it," he broke off, biting your ear seductively.

You tensed. 'H..how does he know my name?' You thought. "Sensed what?"

He pinned you tightly against the wall and whispered in your ear, "you're just like me."

Your breath caught in your throat. You were about to retort when his lips came crashing down on your own. You melted into them. You wanted him, you wanted this. And you didn't care where it took you.

"Destructive," he said seductively.

Madara kissed you passionately, he wasted no time with you, stroking your waist, pulling your hips closer, sliding his hand up your shirt.

"Alright, times up, ya know," Naruto called opening the door quickly with a worried look on his face. He looked at you confused, obviously he though Madara was going to do something horrible to you and was worried. But all he saw was you sitting in the corner and Madara leaning against the far wall with his eyes closed.

What he couldn't see was that Madara actually had you pinned against the wall with in a very ~interesting~ position.

Clearly Naruto didn't realise he was under a Genjutsu.

Madara's illusion then had you and himself return to their respective places in the group. However, the real Madara carried you out of the cupboard, past the group and out the door.

He wasn't finished with you yet.