Sasuke x Reader ~ Revenge isn't the only thing I'm good at. ( Lemon )

You had barely made it out of the village when Sasuke stopped abruptly pinning you against a tree.

You were so worked up about finding a certain group you needed to extract revenge upon that you were caught completely off guard. You nearly screamed but he held a hand over your lips, cooly. You looked into his dark eyes, searching for something. Anything. The mysterious man kissed you passionately.

Maybe revenge could wait.

You kissed him back softly at first. Then the kiss became harder. His tongue took control and entered, dancing around yours skillfully. He kissed along your jaw and down your neck, making his way across your collarbone with grace. You flipped your head back and moaned lightly. You ran your fingers through his dark hair, leaning closer into the Uchiha.

He eyed you smugly, and returned to your neck before nibbling at your ear. You dug your nails into his shirt and pulled him over, closer to your body.

Satisfied, Sasuke whispered in your ear seductively, "Wait." He stopped, looking at you; Completely serious.

"That's my spot," he declared.

You laughed at him and shook your head. "Well.." you glanced at him innocently while you leaned back and made yourself more comfortable.

"Come and get it."

He raised an eyebrow.

What!? What's with that look! What were you meant to say, 'here Sasuke, take a little slice of revenge, my treat.'? You facepalmed mentally.

He growled and kissed your neck again while slowly removing your shirt, luckily it was still fairly dark.

"So," you cooed. "What was it you said before? Revenge isn't the only thing you're good at?"

"Mm" he responded lazily as he continued to work his way down your neck and found his way to your breasts. Kissing one and messaging the other. You stifled a moan.

"I don't know," you tried to say naturally, pretending you weren't impressed. "I doubt it is true."

He paused looking up at you, "oh?" He smirked, accepting the challenge.

"Well," he said huskily, eyes filled with lust. "What if I..." he trailed off, pinning you harder against the tree and licking your breasts while tracing shurikens along your stomach with his fingertips.

You could barely contain yourself. "Mm, I don't know.."

Sasuke pulled down your pants, and observed your body lustfully. He kissed down your stomach until he reached your entrence, he smirked and continued kissing. You tensed and gasped, running your fingers through his hair

You were nearly at breaking point, moaning so loudly you were sure people could hear in the villlage. Meh, who cares. Just as you were about to reach your peak he pulled away, smirking up at you.

"And now?"

"Sasuke," you gasped, "I just don't think you have what it takes.." But you were losing all control.

And he knew it.

He slipped an arm around your waist and brought you crashing down on top of his naked body. (Yeah I dunno, his pants came off somewhere you just didn't notice, obviously ;)

You realise that you now had the advantage. You straddled him. Brushing against his sword, teasingly.

You began to take your revenge.

You made your way to his sword and gripped it skillfully. Yeah, you knew your way around dangerous weapons.

He moaned loudly. Your eyes flashed up at him. You teased him further, rubbing him and sucking the way he liked it. Every time his moans gained speed and he arched his back you pulled away, watching him pant. Completely under your control, when his breathing calmed again you repeated. Teasing him madly.

Revenge.

You grinned. But just as you thought you the dark haired man right where you wanted him, his hand swiftly grabbed you around your waist and brought you down on top of his member. He arched his back and brought your hips down, thrusting into you slowly. He watched you moan, fingers digging into his chest. Slowly, the thrusts quickened until you were slamming down on his sword. You arched you back and moaned his name. He watched your breasts bounce up and down, lust in his eyes. It made him want you even harder.

He thrust again and you moaned his name over and over, he liked that to no end. You felt your whole body tense in ecstasy as you grinded against the Uchiha.

"Nghh... Sasuke!" You finished as he thrust into you a few more times, Sasuke finished quickly after panting your name roughly.

You slid off his member and dropped down beside him.

He pulled you closer until your foreheads laid together. "I could get used to this," he muttered. Sasuke stared at you questioningly a handsome grin graced his perfect features.

"I guess it isn't the only thing you are good at," you admitted giggling as you pulled him a little closer.